Reminder: Agile Practitioners' Pub Lunch today

  • Diana Larsen
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2010
      Calling all Agilists!

      Today is our lunch meeting, the informal side of Agile PDX/XPDX. We'll
      discuss all things related (and we define that broadly) to agile
      software development. All flavors, all experience levels welcome.

      What: Agile Practitioners Lunch
      When: Today, Friday, May 7, starts at 1 pm, goes until everyone leaves
      (~2:30).
      Where: McMenamin's on Broadway, 1504 NE Broadway (Lloyd Center area)
      Who: Whoever shows up are the right people! (We borrow that from Open
      Space.)
      Why?: Because we like you, M-O-U-S-E!*

      For more info about when, where and how to get there, see calagator.org

      Hope to see you there!
      Diana

      PS * Trivia question of the day: Do people <45 know the Mickey Mouse
      Club song?

      ***
      Diana Larsen
      +1 503-288-3550
      chair: http://agilealliance.org
      consultant: http://futureworksconsulting.com
      author: _Agile Retrospectives: Making Good Teams Great!_
      Twitter: @DianaOfPortland
      upcoming events: http://futureworksconsulting.com/where-we-be