I have a favor to ask

  • Jason Dean
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2009
      Hi all,

      Please forgive my intrusion into the discussion space. I am a lurker
      in the group but I just wanted to let people know that I'm seeking
      employment as a ScrumMaster/Project Manager, Product Owner, Agile
      Coach, and/or Project Manager. I'm leaving my current company in
      Boise, Idaho with excellent references in search of increased Agile
      experience. I'm also open to Project Management opportunities that are
      Agile focused.

      I am a proven and successful ScrumMaster and project manager with over
      15 years of professional IT experience. I am adept at traditional SDLC
      and Agile practice management, training, and coaching. I work
      diligently to be highly collaborative, committed, and knowledgeable
      about software delivery. I enjoy being engaged in the Agile community
      and am passionate about Agile practices, team work, and customer
      value. I have been noted by past peers and managers as a results
      oriented, value driven, natural leader, who is committed to excellence
      in all things. I have excellent presentation, communication, and
      relationship building skills and am energized by working with people.
      I am a certified ScrumMaster, Scrum Practitioner, and Project
      Management Professional (PMP).

      Cover Letter: http://tinyurl.com/jason-dean-agile-cover
      Simple Resume: http://tinyurl.com/jason-dean-resume-csm-creative
      Detailed Resume: http://tinyurl.com/jason-dean-resume-detailed

      If your organization has any available opportunities I would really
      appreciate knowing about them. If you know of other sources that might
      have opportunities I would appreciate hearing about them as well. I am
      willing to pay a reasonable finder’s fee.

      Thanks for your understanding and help, feel free to flame me or talk
      to me offline about opportunities.

      Jason Dean
      jasonleedean@...
      http://www.linkedin.com/in/jasonleedean