321Performance of Plath's Three Women in Minneapolis

  • fluffysingler
    Jan 13, 2013
      I see that like so many Yahoo Group pages, this page has been overtaken by spammers. Allow me to give you at least some relevant spam!

      If there is anyone out there in Minneapolis, I am part of an ensemble performing excerpts from Plath's long poem, Three Women, this coming Friday and Saturday, January 18th and 19th, at Patrick's Cabaret. Come on down and see the show and come out and talk with us afterwards.

      Tickets are $10 at the door or you can contact me directly for an $8 ticket.

      You can find info on the event here:

      https://www.facebook.com/events/316702881778907/