The Election

  • Nicholas
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2004
      OCCULT INFLUENCE IN THE ELECTIONS
      by Jim Chosa
      (Native American of the Chippewa Tribe)
      Day Chief Ministries, Inc.
      www.daychief.org
      October 27, 2004
      Greetings! Several days ago, around 3:30 AM, the Holy Spirit woke me
      up. As I came awake, I realized I was moving forcefully against an
      occult shield covering one of the presidential candidates.
      For the next hour I continued to obey the promptings of the Holy
      Spirit to nail this dark shield and break it wide open so the real
      spiritual character of the candidate could be seen by those seduced
      by a high level spirit of sorcery.
      Then I called a close friend and high level intercessor and found out
      she is carrying the same burden in the Spirit.
      Because we cannot openly endorse a political candidate as a minister
      of Christ, we cannot tell you the name of the candidate.
      However, I can tell you this with respect to how the Holy Spirit
      would have us understand from Heaven's viewpoint which of the two
      candidates for president the Lord endorses.
      It centers on one issue which is a life and death issue: abortion.
      How our nation prospers or becomes the object of God's wrath and thus
      is made desolate centers on this, the most important issue.
      All other issues, although important, become secondary. The issue of
      abortion is more than just about killing an innocent life. It is
      about magnifying the defilement of and the continuing of the
      spiritual pollution of the entire landscape of America through the
      bloodshed of the innocent.
      This is the one issue which prevents God from inhabiting the land
      with His people as stated in Numbers 35:33-34:
      "So ye shall not pollute the land wherein ye are: for blood it
      defileth the land: and the land cannot be cleansed of the blood that
      is shed therein, but by the blood of him that shed it. Defile not
      therefore the land which ye shall inhabit, wherein I dwell: for I the
      LORD dwell among the children of Israel."
      The rage of the masses which are anti-God in the nation and
      anti-one-of-the-candidates, allows the occult forces of darkness to
      merge with the personal issues of the candidate and strengthen the
      shield around the candidate.
      This rage is, in a very real sense, false worship. The door-opening
      spirit for sorcery surrounding this candidate is the spirit of
      divination or false words; these two together open the way for
      witchcraft or false
      authority.
      Breaking the Occult Shield of Evil
      Because the Holy Spirit has given us this mission, we, as First
      Nation believers in the high authority of King Jesus, give it to you
      as well to partner with us to break the occult powers trying to
      influence and ultimately control the future direction of our nation
      by breaking this shield around this candidate.
      We also give you the following Psalm to undergird you as we push
      forward in the power of the Kingdom of God.
      Psalm 2:1-12
      1 "WHY DO the nations assemble with commotion [rage, uproar and
      confusion of voices], and why do the people imagine (meditate upon
      and devise) an empty scheme?
      2 The kings of the earth take their places; the rulers take counsel
      together against the Lord and His Anointed one (the Messiah, the
      Christ). They say,
      3 Let us break Their bands [of restraint] asunder and cast Their
      cords [of control] from us.
      4 He Who sits in the heavens laughs; the Lord has them in derision
      [and in supreme contempt He mocks them].
      5 He speaks to them in His deep anger and troubles (terrifies and
      confounds) them in His displeasure and fury, saying,
      6 Yet have I anointed (installed and placed) My King [firmly] on My
      holy hill of Zion.
      7 I will declare the decree of the Lord: He said to Me, You are My
      Son; this day [I declare] I have begotten You.
      8 Ask of Me, and I will give You the nations as Your inheritance, and
      the uttermost parts of the earth as Your possession.
      9 You shall break them with a rod of iron; You shall dash them in
      pieces like potters* ware.
      10 Now therefore, O you kings, act wisely; be instructed and warned,
      O you rulers of the earth.
      11 Serve the Lord with reverent awe and worshipful fear; rejoice and
      be in high spirits with trembling [lest you displease Him].
      12 Kiss the Son [pay homage to Him in purity], lest He be angry and
      you perish in the way, for soon shall His wrath be kindled. O blessed
      (happy, fortunate, and to be envied) are all those who seek refuge
      and put their trust in Him!" (AMP)
      We are not advocating standing against a human personality, but
      against the forces of evil. The Spirit of God has given us the most
      powerful spiritual weapon in all the universe: God-Life.
      Death cannot stand where God-Life is made manifest. It is the
      believers' privilege to release this Life in specific manner to
      overcome all elements of evil.
      Therefore, to overcome this spirit of sorcery, we must begin with the
      spirit of divination. Begin to release God-Life to both candidates
      through the BLOOD judgment of Christ; release God-blessings on both,
      and God-Truth.
      Through the Blood of Christ break the shield of the occult forces: "I
      (we) break the occult shield of evil around (so and so) in Jesus'
      name. We cancel and break the occult power of all divining words sent
      out in the name of Christ as the Truth of God.
      We bring into the Light the divining words of evil spoken to seduce
      the people of America and the world and expose the lie hidden in
      them." Be led of the Spirit, but also mobilize others to do this
      highly important spiritual work; be greatly blessed today in King
      Jesus, looking upward and forward to see His Kingdom coming into our
      nation in this hour.

      Jesus will save His people from their sins. Matt. 1:21 He will Redeem
      them from the power of the grave. Their covenant with death has been
      anulled and their agreement with hell shall not stand.
      The secrets of the Lord are with those who fear Him. He will show
      them His Covenant. The man of sin will not have dominion, the Lord's
      hand of judgement is against the wicked and those who teach rebellion
      against the Lord. Woe to those who call evil good.
      Praise the Lord; Nicholas is Covenant Protected, healed,
      strengthened, blessed and prospered. Zech. 2:5. The Lord Himself will
      be a wall of fire protecting Nicholas.