Re: [aplace4chatandprayer] Coffee Break - For Your Family's Sake

  • grannyfaith60@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2004
      God Bless you & thank you for sharing this with
      Don't forget i am here 4 u . (954)885-1560 or email me at: grannyfaith60@...

        Be with me, dear Father, as I seek to know Jesus better and obey his words more faithfully as I read your holy Scriptures, which find their center in you. In his name, Jesus, Son of God and Son of man amen.
      Dear Lord I ask You to bless my family,
      friends, relatives and those I care deeply for, & all who are reading this right now. Holy Spirit, I ask You to minister to their spirit at thisvery moment. Where there is pain, give them Your peace and mercy. Where there is self-doubt, release a renewed confidence through your grace. Where there is need, I ask you to fulfill their needs. Bless their homes, families, finances in Jesus precious name.Amen.

      Please Come Join Us in
      Our New Ministry

      All 4 God Chat & Prayer Ministry
      We are open every day

      So Please stop in and say hi ok!
      http://groups.msn.com/All4GodChatAndPrayer

      Please Sign My Guest Book at
      Home With God

      http://pub47.bravenet.com/guestbook/4000064825/

      Please Help Me And Reply
      To Prayer Requests At GrannyFaith Ministries

      lick here: GrannyFaith's Prayer Request Board
      http://pub30.bravenet.com/forum/2521698910/

      Home With God Ministries
      http://pub47.bravenet.com/forum/4000064825/

      Hurry Over & Join
      A Chapel Of Friends
      http://www.injesus.com/Groups/Details.cfm?GroupId=ZA007J2L&UCD=kf8

      Click on the link below and please enter your birthday for me. I am creating a birthday list of all my friends and family.

      http://www.BirthdayAlarm.com/dob/5249422a845777b363

      Many thanks GrannyFaith

      A Ministry Of Healing Ministry
      http://groups.msn.com/aministryofhealing/yourwebpage4.msnw