Fwd: Lord you are so faithful!!! Praise the name of Jesus!!!

  • Arlene Caraway
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2013

      Sent from my iPhone

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: "Arlene Caraway" <arlene992@...>
      Date: February 28, 2013, 1:17:17 PM CST
      To: Subscriber <prayer_makesadifference@...>
      Subject: Lord you are so faithful!!! Praise the name of Jesus!!!

      Dear Subscriber,

      This came in please agree with us, they wrote:

      I Have a Daughter Whom Is Facing Jail Time and her charges are Class B and C Felony Charges. I have had to Watch this go down in her life and it has grieved me so very much. Plus she went to a treatment program right now and they did allow me to pick her up and take her there from the jail that she was in which had given me time to share with her about the programs, and what they will do for her while she is in their,and about Jesus Christ will do in her life. I left her their to see where she would do. Since then I've seen allot of growth in her life.She has a very good sponsor that is really excellent for her at this time. She is a very strong lady whom loves the lord and works a very hard program with everyone that she sponsor's. I Thank The Lord oh so very much and praise his name in what is taking place in this situation at hand. I can hope this will be a be a New life for her. Thank You in advance for your prayers for my family. Cathy close

      Hallelujah! Thank you Jesus, blessed be the name of the Lord. God you are so good. There is none like you. Thank you for this Treatment program. Lord you know just what she needed. Thank you that Cathy can participate, blessed be the name of Jesus, thank you Lord for her new life! Lord you are so good, there is none like you. Blessed be your name.  Let us hear more about Cathy's daughter soon in Jesus name we pray and we all agree. Amen

      Arlene Caraway
      Sunlite Ministry

      Joshua 24:15 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
      We Support our Troops God Bless America
      Matt 24-34 Until the whole world hears!

      You are currently subscribed to sunlite-radio as: prayer_makesadifference@...
      Add arlene992@... to your email address book to ensure delivery.
      Forward to a Friend  |  Manage Subscription  |   Subscribe  |   Unsubscribe
      InJesus