Please stand with us for Dale

  • Arlene Caraway
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2012

      Dear Prayer Group,
      This came in from CJ for Dale he wrote:

      Received a prayer request from Brother Dale for a possible project he may be involved with in the near future. Dale needs our prayers for the Lord's guidance and all the lose ends to come together.

      Lord you are the Great I AM that I AM, there is nothing impossible with you. We know you are aware of everything our Brother Dale is doing, as he no doubt is hearing what to do from you Jesus. I decree you are making a way for Dale where there seems to be no way. We know that no weapon formed against Dale will ever prosper and every negative tongue that rises up against him SHALL BE CAST DOWN. Glory! Hallelujah! King of Kings and Lord of Lords, the great I AM that I AM there is none like you Jesus. We expect a good report quickly with all those lose ends together. Thank you Jesus we are all in agreement. Amen

      Arlene Caraway

      Sunlite Ministries

      Joshua 24:15 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
      We Support our Troops God Bless America!
      Matt 24-34 Until the whole world hears!

      You are currently subscribed to sunlite-radio as: arlene992@...
      Add arlene992@... to your email address book to ensure delivery.
      Forward to a Friend  |  Manage Subscription  |   Subscribe  |   Unsubscribe
      InJesus
    • TNLK7768@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2012
        in my prayers Hugs Lori