THE BIBLE,,GOD'S WORD OR MAN'S WORD, Part 2 of 3, By Jack Trumm ,~Grace Daily Inspirational ~ ,September 1, 2010

  • PARIS
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2010

      THE BIBLE
      GOD'S WORD OR MAN'S WORD

      Part  2 of 3
      By Jack Trumm

      Luke tells us (concerning Israel, God's covenant people) what God's plan was for them: "But those things, which God before had showed by the mouth of all his prophets, that Christ should suffer, he hath so fulfilled. Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your (Israel's) sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord, and he shall send Jesus Christ, which was before preached unto you, whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, WHICH GOD HATH SPOKEN BY THE MOUTH OF ALL HIS HOLY PROPHETS SINCE THE WORLD BEGAN. For Moses truly said unto the fathers, a prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you. And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people (Israel). Yea, AND ALL THE PROPHETS FROM SAMUEL AND THOSE THAT FOLLOW AFTER, AS MANY AS HAVE SPOKEN, have likewise foretold of these days. Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abra-ham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed. Unto you (Israel) first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities." (Acts 3:18-26)

      What these verses tell us is that God inspired (or told man by revelation) to write down things concerning Israel and concerning our Lord Jesus Christ's coming to cleanse them and then reign over them, making Israel the instrument of blessing to the rest of the nations. This process of revelation began at the beginning of the world "since the world began" (verse 21). What was prophesied concerning Israel? Verses 19 and 20 tell us that if Israel as a nation would have been obedient to God by repenting of the murder of Jesus Christ, God would have at that time forgiven the nation and sent His son back to them. Jesus Christ would have immediately returned to reign over them as their King. God would have used the nation Israel as a blessing to all other nations of the earth. " ... and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed" (verse 25) "unto you first ... " (verse 26).

      This does not sound like something that man could come up with by his own knowledge, and even if he could, how would he carry it out?

      We also know that Israel as a nation failed to adhere to the word of God.

      So what God has done is to set that program with Israel aside for the time being. Since they (as a nation) would not believe the claims of Jesus Christ, nor the witness of God the Father, nor the witness of the Holy Spirit in His coming at Pentecost, they have been temporarily broken off and set aside in unbelief.
      " ... because of unbelief they were broken off'. (Romans 11:20)

      Should this Inspirational be a blessing and encouragement to you, why not send to a friend, coworker or, to your loved one who maybe defending the USA the Word of God is so needed in our troubled world.  It is our heart at GRACE AND THE TRUTH and mission to reach as many people as we possibly can TO SHARE with them the Word of God and all that the Lord Jesus Christ has done for members of the body of Christ.

      Eph 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery,
      which from the beginning of the world
      hath been hid in God,
      who created all things by Jesus Christ

      Truth can't be judged on the basis of popularity.

      GraceNTheTruth@...

      This mailing is for members who have requested and /or subscribed to our mailing list, including those who have asked to be a prayer partner with our Grace prayer partners.

      Our Web site seems to be  now working, to ask for Devotions, Bible Studies, and to put in your Prayer requests.  We also have updated with many additions Bible study tapes which you can listen to.  Come in and browse around.  Paris

      CLICK BELOW
          PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR EMAILAND DEVOTIONS
          PLEASE REMOVE ME
          I WOULD LIKE TO BE A PRAYERPARTNER

      Welcome if you have made a decision to join with us!
      "All graphics and articles used and exchanged on this list are intended solely
      for personal, noncommercial use only."

      Please don't hesitate to contact US if there is any way WE can be of help, or encouragement to you. You are special to US, and WE will try to help you walk through the problems you are facing in your life and be victorious. God loves you, and wants to live HIS life through you.  Paris  Phil. 2:13
      Phone 1 623 546 8866

      Our Purpose and Mission

      The purpose of this ministry
      "Grace and the Truth" is to be a positive force in winning lost souls to Christ; and to enhance fellowship, to encourage, to strengthen, and to establish Christians who are committed to the truths in the Word of God. It is not the purpose of this ministry to rule over any local church or to establish a denomination, to be sectarian, or to be competitive with any organization. We promote personal Bible study for faith practice, and fellowship.
      As we go forward with this purpose, We want to encourage you to study the Word, for help in this area subscribe to our in-depth daily devotions.   They are sure to "enhance fellowship," "encourage," "strengthen" and help "establish" us as Christians. We love you and our hope is in Christ.
      (Col 1:27  ......... which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.)