PLS PRAY I AM SUICIDAL AGAIN..

  • genie abueg
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2010

      Can u pls pray hard for me,My hubby hasnt been texting or calling me for 4 days now and I am so deeply worried..He is one of the reason why I didnt kill myself now I dont know where he is ..he has no load and I have no load..The neighbor dont wanna let me use her pc anymore.I dont know how will i be able to contact him or anyone..The landlady also warned us that she has to kick us out when I dont pay her the rent this week..I dont know what to do..I am very very depress and hopeless and helpless.worthless..I dont want me and my kids sleeping on the streets..my relatives cant help me and no one can not even God..I dont know how to live my life anymore and why would i want to live..nothing changed....pls pray for us..God bless u.

    • genie abueg
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 28, 2010

        Can u pls pray hard for me,My hubby hasnt been texting or calling me for 4 days now and I am so deeply worried..He is one of the reason why I didnt kill myself now I dont know where he is ..he has no load and I have no load..The neighbor dont wanna let me use her pc anymore.I dont know how will i be able to contact him or anyone..The landlady also warned us that she has to kick us out when I dont pay her the rent this week..I dont know what to do..I am very very depress and hopeless and helpless.worthless..I dont want me and my kids sleeping on the streets..my relatives cant help me and no one can not even God..I dont know how to live my life anymore and why would i want to live..nothing changed....pls pray for us..God bless u.

      • Derek D
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1 2:11 PM
          I Want Out!
          Author: Warren Wiersbe
          Source: Prayer, Praise and Promises
          Scripture Reference: James 1:2-4 Psalm 25:16-22

          Psalm 25:16-22
          The troubles of my heart have enlarged; bring me out of my distresses!" (v. 17).

          Have you ever prayed like that? David did. What kind of answer did God give him? Ultimately, David was brought out of his distresses and put on the throne, and his enemies were defeated. But he had to go through some difficult years before God finally brought him to that place of glory and victory.

          If you have ever prayed this way, stop and ask yourself, Is this the most important prayer I can pray? Our first inclination in times of difficulty is to pray, "Bring me out!" But we should be praying, "Build me up." God enlarges us by enlarging our troubles. And when He sees that we are growing, He is able to give us larger places of service and ministry. It's sort of a weaning process. When a child is being weaned from his mother, he's fretful and unhappy. He thinks, Mother doesn't love me anymore. But why is she weaning him? Because she wants him to grow up and mature. He cannot go through life depending on his mother. That's what David discovered.

          When we are in times of difficulty and distress, the important thing is not that we get out of it but what we get out of it. "Count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. But let patience have its perfect work" (James 1:2-4). If you find yourself going through a time of trouble today, if the troubles of your heart are enlarged, remember that God wants to enlarge you and give you a larger place of ministry.

          Growth is often a painful process. It is through difficulty and distress that God enlarges us. Are your troubles enlarged? It is important that you not waste your trials by simply enduring them or wanting to be delivered from them. Allow trials to have their "perfect work" of enlarging you for a greater ministry.

          To: myheartbelongs_tochrist@...
          From: genie_abueg@...
          Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 21:33:21 -0800
          Subject: [aplace4chatandprayer] PLS PRAY I AM SUICIDAL AGAIN..