  • faith Dube
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2009

      Hello There

      Precious Friend

      Please can you pray for

       me, i have been up all night

      very ill with alot of flu syms, very

       alot of tummy trouble, fever and

       chills. please please pray for al

       of us who have this flu its really

       bad. Thank you so very much.

      Breakfast is ready,

      Doesn't it look good?

      How are you this

       Beautiful day of our Lord's?

      We are doing good, we just finished

      praying for you and all your loved ones.

      We also prayed for all the

      prayer requests that have been emailed,

      phoned in on our Prayer and Fellowship

      Phone Line>>(954)885-1560

       also the ones posted in all our

      cherished Ministries.

      Please remember

      we are Family;
      send us alot of hugs, prayers
      and good Bible devotions,
      all that our
      Lord and His Holy Spirit
      leads ok!!

      Tuesday's Inspiration

      Stephen, the first martyr of the church, died at an early age. Some might look at the way he died and think, What a waste! But in the words of Jim Elliot, another young martyr for the faith, "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose."

      What kind of person does God look for to use for His glory? What qualifies a person to be selected by God to be His instrument? Is it a towering intellect or how many PhDs a person has on the wall? Do you have to be physically attractive? Do you need to be a born leader? How about someone who is a little timid? What about the person who isn't the most physically attractive? What about people whom many would classify as ordinary? Is there a place for someone like that?

      I would suggest to you there is. Because one of the things that stands out from the pages of Scripture is that God seems to go out of His way to use people whom you'd never imagine He would. And if my life is evidence of anything, it is evidence of that.

      So why does God do this? We find the answer in 1 Corinthians 1:27–29:

      Instead, God chose things the world considers foolish in order to shame those who think they are wise. And he chose things that are powerless to shame those who are powerful. God chose things despised by the world, things counted as nothing at all, and used them to bring to nothing what the world considers important. As a result, no one can ever boast in the presence of God.

      God is looking for unexpected people

       to use for His glory. Are you willing to be one of them?
      From Pastor Gregg Laurie

      Heavenly Father, thank You for

      Your faithfulness to me. Thank You

       for equipping me and filling me