Good Morning

  • Speedy Gonzales
    Message 1 of 201 , Feb 1, 2009
      Good Morning,

      How is everyone doing this morning? Hope this finds everyone doing well. I'm doing ok. I'm doing ok. I've got a lot going on today. I'll be gone this morning, but will be back this afternoon. I'll be working on a lot of stuff. What is everyone else up to? Anything? Well, I guess I'll close this and get started. Hope everyone has a really great day. I love you all.

      Have A Great Day Everyone.

        & big hug

      Angel Grubaugh

    • Speedy Gonzales
      Message 201 of 201 , Jan 4, 2010
          ,

        How is everyone doing this morning  Hope this finds everyone doing well. I'm doing   . I've got a lot to do today, but hopefully I'll get at least some of it done. I'll be out part of the morning this morning doing some of it. What is everyone else up to   Anything   Well, I guess I'll close this for now & get started. Hope everyone has a really great day.   all.

        Have a great day Everyone,

        Love ya,

        Angel Grubaugh

         My Back Up E-mail Address: signing4jesus@...

        My Yahoo IM: ilovewaterglobesandbutterflies

        My AIM Messanger: AL Grubaugh

        My MSN Messanger: angelg@...

        E-mail Address For Pen Pals Only: privateemailforpenpalsonly@... - Please only use this e-mail address if you're a pen pal of mine. A lot of times, I miss e-mails from my pen pals on my main address. That's why I set this up. I'm no longer taking pen pals for Kathy. I will accept ladies only from the US & Canada. If you'd like to be a pen pal of mine, please write to this address & leave your name, group name & your address. Also tell me if you want to write first or if you want me to. It doesn't matter. I just need to know.