Tis APRIL!!!!

  • donna stagg
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2004

      Wowers!! It is a very hot sizzling 90 degrees here today and i am wearing my hot pink string bikini as i lounge by my heart shaped pool, typing away on my lap top. My new cook is in the kitchen whipping up lunch for me-----

      AND

      AN

      APRIL
      FOOL
      DAY
      TO YOU!!!!!!
      JJJ
       Good Morning to you. Actually it is a very cool day..just zero right now but gonna rise to plus 4 with chance of showers and/or flurries. And string bikini?? Cannot even get my dreams to fit me into one of those. Did anyone *get* you today with a joke? I did not get anything on Hubert today coz i was too fuzzy headed at 6 am!! Lucky if i knew my name at that hour.

      Today is APRIL. Another brand NEW month and a month that i have been waiting for all winter! April is the month that we can start breathing better knowing that winter is losing its chilling grip. Lots of  special BDs for me in this month with my daughter, my Mom Stagg , my bestest cousin in Fla and my sister...And also Easter!!! Rebirth in April in every way.

      Now i am gonna get a lunch but will have to make it myself coz no cook here except moi.. *shivers*...Have a blessed day..If i could choose for you the kind of day you deserve, it would be as sunny as your smile and
      generous as your heart and as wonderful as you are!
      newfielove--donna

    • grannyfaith60@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2004

        Thank you Donna: what a surprise April Fool to you too ;-) its a big blessing and joy to hear from you today, you are so cherished by all of us and we so appreciate you visiting us each day..it is 81 degrees here, and that is not April fools  we are having a beautiful day here and tomorrow we have been told it will be in the upper 70's ,us Floridians really appreciate our windows and doors open because all summer we are all closed up here because of all the high humidity so thank you Jesus for this awesome day.. we wonder how they ever did it many yrs ago with no air conditioning..we are all so blessed, and they have ways to get rid of those pesty mosquitos too, their b52 bomber spray us from the sky.. oh well enough of that i pray you are all having a peace filled day with jesus and your are praising Our Lord and Father God for all that He is doing behind the scenes for us all and also all He is doing in us, with us, through us, and for us and our loved ones each day.. thank you Jesus for all your Faithfulness and mercy and Grace ..wow i just want to praise Him all day and night ..T.B.N. has praise a thon on right now and you can listen to it at this link ..

        http://www.streamingfaith.com/
        Don't forget i am here for you if you need me ok. my email is:
        grannyfaith60@... and my phone number is:(954)885-1560 lots of love and prayers for you always. My Msn.Instant Message is: grannyfaith60@... grannyfaith4Jesus
        Oh, By the way...God doesn't make mistakes; He makes miracles! Some of the worst sets of circumstances get turned into God's divine set up to put us in the best position to win and show forth His glory! He works ALL things for our good! (Rom. 8:28)
        Delight in me and I will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4 For it is I who gave you those desires. Philippians 2:13 I am able to do more for you than you could possibly imagine, ask or think. Ephesians 3:20 ..Jeremiah 29:11
        I know what I'm doing. I have it all planned out--plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for."I (would) have fainted (lost hope), unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living" (Ps 27:13) He did not see yet the Lord's answer to his prayers, but he believed to see and this kept him from fainting (losing hope)."We have to come to a point in the Lord where we understand and believe that what God has for us no man can take from us and when God opens a door for us no man can shut it"When we see the impossible, it is the forecast of His arriving,  it is the scene set for His entrance.

        Please Visit & Listen To Praise
        And Worship Music And So

        Much More Here At
        A Ministry 4 God http://www.freewebs.com/grannyfaith/