Why I send out a Proverbs chapter every day....(Repost)

  • Linda Michelle Prell
    Message 1 of 25 , Jul 1, 2008
      Many have probably noticed that I send a chapter of Proverbs out every day and I repeat this every month. A dear friend at my church once pointed out to me that there are 31 chapters in Proverbs and most months have 31 days. The book of Proverbs is a Book of wisdom. According to The Scofield Study Bible, " this collection [Proverbs] of sententious sayings is divine wisdom applied to the earthly conditions of the people of God."

      I have been reading the Book of Proverbs over and over for more than 3 years. Every month the Lord continues to reveal hidden treasures to me. I would like to encourage everyone to read a chapter a day. The wisdom in each chapter and the blessings that come from reading them are priceless.

      Have a blessed day. Praise Jesus and glory be to His precious name

      In Christ Love,
      Sister Linda Michelle
    • Linda Michelle Prell