The Echo

  • Tina Krause
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2008
      (Author Unknown)

      A man and his son were walking in the forest. Suddenly the boy trips
      And feeling a sharp pain he screams, "Ahhhhhh." Surprised he hears a
      Voice coming from the mountain, "Ahhhhhhh!"

      Filled with curiosity, he screams: "who are you?", but the only
      Answer is: "who are you?". This makes him angry, so he screams: "you
      Are a coward!", and the voice answers: "you are a coward!"

      He looks at his father, asking, "Dad, what is going on?" "Son," the
      Man replies, "Pay attention!" Then he screams, "I admire you!" The
      Voice answers, "I admire you!" "You are wonderful!", and the voice
      Answers: "You are wonderful!"

      The boy is surprised, but he still can't understand what is going on.
      Then the father explains, "People call this "ECHO," but truly it
      Is "LIFE." Life always gives you back what you give out! Life is a
      Mirror of our actions. If you want more love, give more love! If you
      Want kindness, give more kindness! If you want understanding and
      Respect, give understanding and respect! If you want people to be
      Patient and respectful to you, give patience and respect! This rule
      Of nature applies to every aspect of our lives.

      Life gives you back what you give out. This is a principle God has
      Established in this world in which we live. As a man sows, so shall
      He reap.

      What are you sowing?

      MoonSong

      March 2008

      Click Here for group

      Click here for e mail addy

      I do not claim original artwork as my own,
      only the animation and letter design.