About family

  • lileywilson@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2007
      Hi Thankyou for your email. I can understand fully how you feel about not being  near family, I have a sister in  Calgary . Alberta Canada  and I live in Airdrie alberta   about 45 mins  away from each other. And when I try to phone her its always the same story this is not the time to phone me I asked her when is a good time to phone her and she says she dont  know because she goes out a lot so I dont phone her very much anymore because I always get the same answer wrong time to phone so she can phone me if she likes to but I bet it will be  a long time till she phones me, Sorry  to chat your ear off. God Bless you  Take care yours in j the Lord Suzanne Wilson.
    • david duncan
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 5, 2007

        thank u i feel so alone out here thanku again

        To: aplace4chatandprayer@yahoogroups.com
        From: lileywilson@...
        Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 03:30:00 -0400
        Subject: [aplace4chatandprayer] About family

        Hi Thankyou for your email. I can understand fully how you feel about not being  near family, I have a sister in  Calgary . Alberta Canada  and I live in Airdrie alberta   about 45 mins  away from each other. And when I try to phone her its always the same story this is not the time to phone me I asked her when is a good time to phone her and she says she dont  know because she goes out a lot so I dont phone her very much anymore because I always get the same answer wrong time to phone so she can phone me if she likes to but I bet it will be  a long time till she phones me, Sorry  to chat your ear off. God Bless you  Take care yours in j the Lord Suzanne Wilson.

        Help yourself to FREE treats served up daily at the Messenger Café. Stop by today!
      • s.dare smith
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 6, 2007
          To help us better understand lets go to the Word of God..

          In the last days evil shall abound and the love of many shall wax cold

          isnt that what we are seeing more so now that ever before..Ive seen Christians sit in church as cold as rattle snakes..mymy

          EVIL SHALL ABOUND
          AND THE LOVE OF MANY SHALL GROW COLD

          AMEN LORD AMEN

          YOUR WORD IS TRUTH AND LIGHT AND WE THANK YOU FOR IT..HOW COULD WE LIVE WITHOUT IT

          God bless you both Suzanne and Duncan
          In Christ' Service
          Evang.dare smith

          To: aplace4chatandpraye r@yahoogroups. com