ALL DONE...HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE

  • Angel G - WaterGlobeCollector
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2007
      Hey Everyone,

      I'm done with e-mail now and have other things to do, so I'll go do those and I'll be back later. Hope everyone has a really great day. Please know that I am praying for everyone who reads this. I love you all.

      In a group and need to get in touch with me? E-mail me privately at angelgrubaugh1980@... or signing4jesus@.... Only use gmail as a back up. I don't check it very often. No forwards please. I don't open them. If you're in a group and want me to recognize you and I don't know you, please have your name and group name in the subject line or I won't open it. Hope you have a great day or a great night.

      Love & Prayers,

      Angel Grubaugh

      Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!
    • Angel G - WaterGlobeCollector
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 12, 2007
        Hey Everyone,

        I'm done with all y e-mail and need to do some other things. I'll go do those now and check in again later. Hope everyone has a really great day. Please know that I'm praying for everyone who reads this. I love you all.

        Thank you for all your e-mails. They are all very important to me. However, I do not open forwards. If you e-mail me privately and you're in a group, please put your name in the subject line so I recognize you.  I love you all.

        Love ya,  Angel Grubaugh

        Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!