prayer for Lynne

  • dcausman
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 5:05 AM
      I am asking you to pray for Lynne Eldridge. She is a single mother
      with 4 children, and going in for surgery with4 herniated discs. As a
      physician, she will not be able to drive or practice for at least 8
      weeks. As a Christian, she is strong personally and professionally
      and loves to make music for the Lord. May God help her get through
      these coming weeks.