Good Morning Everyone

  • Angel G - WaterGlobeCollector
    Message 1 of 628 , Jul 1, 2007
      Good Morning Everyone,

      How is everyone doing this morning? Hope this finds everyone doing really well this morning. I'm doing ok this morning. I'll have a lot going on today. Not only will I be going to church this morning, but I'll be doing a lot when I come home. I may or may not be on the net much, I don't really know much. I'm hoping to get a lot done today. What is everyone going to be up to today? Anything? Anyway, I guess I'll close this for now. Hope everyone has a really great day. Please know that I am praying for everyone in these groups. I love you all.

      In a group and need to get in touch with me privately, please e-mail me at angelgrubaugh2007@... or signing4jesus@.... Be sure and put your name in the subject line so I don't delete your e-mail. Every e-mail from those I know is important to me.  Love you all, Angel Grubaugh

      It's here! Your new message!
    • Speedy Gonzales
      Message 628 of 628 , Jan 1, 2010
          Everyone,

        How is everyone doing this morning  Hope this finds everyone doing well. I'm doing   . I've got a lot to do today, but hopefully I'll get either most or all of it done. I've had a rough few days, so I haven't gotten much done. What is everyone else up to  Anything  Well, I guess I need to get started. I guess I'll close this & do that. Hope everyone has a really great day.   all.

        Have a great day Everyone,

        Love ya,

        Angel Grubaugh

         My Back Up E-mail Address: signing4jesus@...

        My Yahoo IM: ilovewaterglobesandbutterflies

        My AIM Messanger: AL Grubaugh

        My MSN Messanger: angelg@...

        E-mail Address For Pen Pals Only: privateemailforpenpalsonly@... - Please only use this e-mail address if you're a pen pal of mine. A lot of times, I miss e-mails from my pen pals on my main address. That's why I set this up. I'm no longer taking pen pals for Kathy. I will accept ladies only from the US & Canada. If you'd like to be a pen pal of mine, please write to this address & leave your name, group name & your address. Also tell me if you want to write first or if you want me to. It doesn't matter. I just need to know.