Why I send out a Proverbs chapter every day....(Repost)

  • Linda Michelle Prell
    Message 1 of 25 , Dec 1, 2006
      Many have probably noticed that I send a chapter of Proverbs out every day and I repeat this every month.  A dear friend at my church once pointed out to me that there are 31 chapters in Proverbs and most months have 31 days.  The book of Proverbs is a Book of wisdom.  According to The Scofield Study Bible, " this collection [Proverbs] of sententious sayings is divine wisdom applied to the earthly conditions of the people of God."

           I have been reading the Book of Proverbs over and over for 2 years.  Every month the Lord continues to reveal hidden treasures to me.  I would like to encourage everyone to read a chapter a day.  The wisdom in each chapter and the blessings that come from reading them are priceless.

           Have a blessed day.  Praise Jesus and glory be to His precious name.

      In Christ Love,
      Linda Michelle

      Linda Michelle Prell
      Who do you trust?
      "Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
      and lean not unto thine own understanding."
      Proverbs 3:5
    • Linda Michelle Prell

                                Message 15 of 25 , Mar 1, 2008

                                       Many have probably noticed that I send a chapter of Proverbs out every day and I repeat this every month.  A dear friend at my church once pointed out to me that there are 31 chapters in Proverbs and most months have 31 days.  The book of Proverbs is a Book of wisdom.  According to The Scofield Study Bible, " this collection [Proverbs] of sententious sayings is divine wisdom applied to the earthly conditions of the people of God."

                                       I have been reading the Book of Proverbs over and over almost 3 years.  Every month the Lord continues to reveal hidden treasures to me.  I would like to encourage everyone to read a chapter a day.  The wisdom in each chapter and the blessings that come from reading them are priceless.

                                       Have a blessed day.  Praise Jesus and glory be to His precious name.

                                  In Christ Love,
                                  Sister Linda Michelle