~Daily Inspirational ~ ~THE DOCTRINE OF SANCTIFICATION~ JUNE 29, 2006

  • GraceNTheTruth2@Aol.Com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 12:11 AM

      THE DOCTRINE OF SANCTIFICATION

      Scripture Reading: II Timothy 2:20, 21

      "We are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all...For by one offering He hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified" (Hebrews 10:10,14). God has set us apart unto Himself. "He (in Christ) gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from all iniquity, and PURIFY UNTO HIMSELF A PECULIAR PEOPLE, ZEALOUS OF GOOD WORKS" (Titus 2:14). This is our positional sanctification, which places us under spiritual obligation to prove ourselves worthy of His expectation. "For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus UNTO GOOD WORKS, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them" (Ephesians 2:10).

      The Apostle Paul exhorts us to faithfully dedicate ourselves to this end. "I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, accept-able unto God. which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and accept-able, and perfect will of God" (Romans 12:I, 2).

      Paul explains his responsibility to encourage our faithfulness through "ministering the gospel of God, that the offering up of the Gentiles might be acceptable, BEING SANCTIFIED BY THE HOLY GHOST" (Romans 15:16b). "If a man purge himself from these (vessels of dishonor), he shall be a vessel unto honour, SANCTIFIED, and meet for the Master's use, and prepared unto every good work."
      Pastor Robert Hanna, Calif.

      Should this Inspirational be a blessing and encouragement to you, why not send to a friend, coworker or, to your loved one who maybe defending the USA the Word of God is so needed in our troubled world.  It is our heart at GRACE AND THE TRUTH and mission to reach as many people as we possibly can TO SHARE with them the Word of God and all that the Lord Jesus Christ has done for members of the body of Christ.

      Eph 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery,
      which from the beginning of the world
      hath been hid in God,
      who created all things by Jesus Christ

      The stars may fall, but God's promises will stand and be fulfilled. -- J. I. Packer

      GraceNTheTruth2@...

      This mailing is for members who have requested and /or subscribed to our mailing list, including those who have asked to be a prayer partner with our Grace prayer partners.

      We are a registered member with the AOL community team.

      If you wish to receive our e mail or stop receiving from this list, just click on one of the links below.

      PRAYER REQUEST
      Please Remove Me
      CLICK HERE; PLEASE ADD ME TO EMAIL
      I Would Like to Be A Prayer Partner

      Welcome if you have made a decision to join with us!
      "All graphics and articles used and exchanged on this list are intended solely
      for personal, noncommercial use only."

      Be a good e-mail buddy, and ALWAYS protect your friends from email address harvesters which can lead to more Spam, unwanted mail, and even viruses.
      Copy and paste into a new email.
       Do not forward emails!
      Thank -You God Bless!

      RIGHT CLICK ON MOUSE TO