GOOD MORNING PRECIOUS FAMILY LETS ALL SIGN IN FOR APRIL OK AND SHARE ;-)

  • faith Dube
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2006

      Hello my precious family of God;
      Breakfast is ready, hurry over ok,
       Wow!  its Saturday already, where do the days go?? Today lets all start the day by thanking the Lord for letting us all get up this morning and sit at our computers; also lets thank Him for being able to worship  with others on the internet today all around this big wide world, and share Jesus and all our lives too
      and lets all send a hug and prayer, or a smile or card and start to sign in for the month of April....Its always such huge blessing to see all your prayers, poems, graphics all that you share with us, so please know how much you mean to me and all our family here. God has been so good to us all, by having us meet and encourage one another. Please email me at grannyfaith60@... and share your phone number and i can call you all too ok..(((hugs)))If you need me my phone number is: (954)885-1560, i have many many members calling me and i so appreciate getting to hear from you all, please don't be shy, just call and say hi ok!!
         In order to stay in God's presence, we must pray;  prayer changes things in our lives.  And yes, we all can improve our pray life, we need to always seek Gods face, and keep our minds and hearts on Jesus, seek His face & His presence!
      The Bible says in Isaiah 65:24, that even before we call on the Lord He hears us! God desires for us to pray because He longs to meet and talk with us. We can be encouraged of this and believe the promises found in Psalm 34:17 which says, "The righteous cry, and the Lord heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles."We are agreeing with you in prayer believing God will answer all our prayers. Jesus is able to heal and renew. Nothing is impossible when you put your trust in Him.
      Know i am here 4 you always!! Below in this email you will also find many more of Jesus and GrannyFaiths Ministries come join us and share all the Holy Spirit puts on your heart ok (((hugs)))      Precious Lord take my Hand
                      Lead me on, Help me stand
                      I am Tired, I am weak, I am
                      worn
                   Through the storm, Through
                       the night
                      Lead me on to the Light
                      Precious Lord, Lead me Home
      This just show us how much
      Jesus is there for us...........Amen
      MAY YOU ALL HAVE A VERY HOLY SPIRIT
       FILLED AND PEACEFUL WEEKEND WITH
       OUR LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST!!
      You are in my prayers all day!
      God Bless you! Lots of love.
      Call Our Prayer Line:
      (954)885-1560

      Pl'z Email me here:
      grannyfaith60aol.com

      Please Meet Us in your own home
      or work place each day in prayer : Even just
      a few moments during 11:30 a.m. through 1:30 p.m.
      Monday through Friday Eastern Time Zone..

      God is waiting 4 each of us!

      HERE ARE MORE
       OF JESUS AND
       GRANNYFAITHS