Re: [aplace4chatandprayer] ART AND GOOD MORNING HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE PRECIOUS FAMILY OF GOD

  • Arlene Caraway
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2006

      Happy New Year to all of you!!!!

      Arlene

      -------Original Message-------

      Date: 12/31/05 09:18:01
      Subject: [aplace4chatandprayer] ART AND GOOD MORNING HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE PRECIOUS FAMILY OF GOD

      A VERY SPECIAL CARD
      FOR YOU FROM LIL ME

      Good Morning Precious Family of God:
      This card is just for each one of you; please know how much you all mean to me, and how VERY BLESSED i am to have you in my life, i hope you all know how much i appreciate all your prayers for not just myself but for all our precious members in all GrannyFaiths Ministries all around this big wide world, what a huge blessing to beable to go to Jesus and know that He is always so happy to see us, always run to Jesus and know He is with you and wanting to bless you and all your loved ones, He will strengthen you and give you courage to go through all things, i know because in my nearly 63 years of life God has been with me and has gotten me through life and death situations, we serve a VERY ALIVE AND LOVING ABBA FATHER GOD and He NEVER LEAVES US, HE TELLS US DRAW NEAR TO ME AND I WILL DRAW CLOSE TO YOU AND I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU OR FORSAKE YOU. Please sign in and share with us each day or as often as possible ok, and know we are praying everyday in our homes 11:30a.m. to 1:30p.m. EASTERN TIME ZONE, so please join us in your home and know prayers are covering you always, and that Jesus never told us life would be easy but HE WOULD BE WITH US THROUGH IT ALL; always think on what Jesus suffered for us here on earth, He did not have an easy life either thats why He knows and understands how we hurt and all that we go through, Praise Him in all things ok, and He will HEAL YOU, DELIVER YOU, STRENGTHEN YOU AND BLESS YOU.
      See you all next year ok?
      May you all have a Blessed, healthy, prosperous, and happy new year with Jesus each and everyday, in Jesus name i pray amen Make sure you seek His Face and Pray to do Gods will  always ok. God Bless you! Big huggies, and lots of love,
      GrannyFaith

      www.grannyfaith.com
      Please know i am here
      for you, please call our