Pray

  • God keeps His Promises
    Message 1 of 25 , Jun 1, 2005

      KATHLEEN'S CRY FOR HELP:
      I also have been going through a living hell, Jim has become very violent and I am afraid, he is hitting, spitting and threatening and throwing things at me.  I am so afraid, I just wish this would end.  Why would God want me to live like this.  I talked to his psychiatrist with him there and the psychiatrist said to call the police and kick him out.  He said Jim is arrogant and if he does not have everything his way, he acts out and everything on his terms.  I just cannot take anymore. Please advise.

      When I threaten to call the police he tells me his is going to tell all the doctors that he was molested as a child and he never was by anyone  - to punish me and I will pay for asking him to leave.  Please please advise.  I am praying for everyone else too.

      God Bless, heal Nicholas King the enemy will not oppress him nor the sons of wickedness afflict him.

    • tarbennett@aol.com
      Message 2 of 25 , Jun 1, 2005
        I pray that the lord would bring peace to this family lord. You are worthy to be praised and we know you have the solution for each request.

        May God bless you

        mark
      • Carrie Cook
        Message 3 of 25 , Jun 1, 2005
          Re: Pray

          I will certainly cover this in prayer ~

          Love in Christ,
          Sister Carrie

          On 6/1/05, God keeps His Promises <worldprayer2003@...> wrote:

          > KATHLEEN'S CRY FOR HELP:
          > I also have been going through a living hell, Jim has become very violent
          > and I am afraid, he is hitting, spitting and threatening and throwing things
          > at me. I am so afraid, I just wish this would end. Why would God want me
          > to live like this. I talked to his psychiatrist with him there and the
          > psychiatrist said to call the police and kick him out. He said Jim is
          > arrogant and if he does not have everything his way, he acts out and
          > everything on his terms. I just cannot take anymore. Please advise.
          >
          > When I threaten to call the police he tells me his is going to tell all the
          > doctors that he was molested as a child and he never was by anyone - to
          > punish me and I will pay for asking him to leave. Please please advise. I
          > am praying for everyone else too.

          > God Bless, heal Nicholas King the enemy will not oppress him nor the sons of
          > wickedness afflict him.

        • Nicholas King
          Message 4 of 25 , Jan 4, 2006
             God Bless, heal,
            Robert S. Brozoski with Total provision wisdom, guidance to pay rent
            The total amount needed to pay the past due rent (including what was due on January 1st is $2880. I believe that if we were to give our landlord $1440 at this time, he would be more willing to split the remaining $1440 into 6 payments. I truly believe that God will provide, and I ask that you please pray.

             I ask that you please be in severe prayer regarding this situation. I know the Father will provide, therefore I am looking forward to posting a PRAISE report within a day or two.

            Thank you in advance for the prayers.

            Until later, stay blessed and continue to walk with God.

            In His Name and for His Glory,
            Robert S. Brozoski

            Jer. 10:10 There is a power so strong it will make the rulers of this world tremble.

          • Arlene Caraway
            Message 5 of 25 , Jan 4, 2006

              Lord we lift Robert and his rent to you. Your hand is not short, you see and you know the problems Robert faces at this time. Lord we ask you make a way where there seems to be no way. No weapon formed against our brother will prosper and no tongue..You are not a man that you would lie. We stand on the word of God..You shall prosper as your soul prospers..Hallelujah we believe you Lord and Praise your holy name..Jesus is that name...There is none like you amen and amen...Let us hear a good report from Robert soon...We all agree. Amen

              Robert S. Brozoski with Total provision wisdom, guidance to pay rent
              The total amount needed to pay the past due rent (including what was due on January 1st is $2880. I believe that if we were to give our landlord $1440 at this time, he would be more willing to split the remaining $1440 into 6 payments. I truly believe that God will provide, and I ask that you please pray.

               I ask that you please be in severe prayer regarding this situation. I know the Father will provide, therefore I am looking forward to posting a PRAISE report within a day or two.

              Thank you in advance for the prayers.

              Until later, stay blessed and continue to walk with God.

              In His Name and for His Glory,
              Robert S. Brozoski

              Jer. 10:10 There is a power so strong it will make the rulers of this world tremble.

               Pieced by tzeriah for Pat
              Font  39 smooth
              Graphics Group Shares

            • tarbennett@aol.com
              Message 6 of 25 , Jan 5, 2006
                Dear heavenly father I pray for your blessings on this request.

                May God bless you

                Mark
              • Nicholas King
                Message 7 of 25 , Apr 9, 2006
                  My dear friend of Jesus Christ
                  Praise God
                  How are you? Again I thank your prayers. Also I thank your kindness. My husband get pain in legs. Also swelling. Please pray.
                  He in a special room in ground floor. I, Besly, Hepzy and Lesly fulltime taking care. I try set computor in his room by side of bed. I ask a computor technician. Now it in another room. By Monday it set his room.  Then he try send you mails. I will help. Please pray.
                  Fasting prayer a blessing. We pray you all.
                  Your sister of Messiah Yeshua's love

                  Mrs. Mercy Ciniraj,
                  (Pastor Paul Ciniraj's wife),
                  Salem Voice Ministries,
                  Devalokam (P.O), Kottayam,
                  Kerala-686038, India.

                  Phone: 0091 481 2573532 (Res); 0091 924 9995777 (Cell)

                  The Lord will not allow the wicked to go unpunished. Nahum 1:3. He will teach His people what it means to reject His ways. Num. 14:35. There is a power so strong it will make the rulers of this world tremble. Jer. 10:10. In the Day of His wrath He will strike down kings. He will wound the heads over many nations. Psalm 110.

                • Nicholas King
                  Message 8 of 25 , Apr 21, 2006
                      Hello, I'm Chris, from Korea

                       By the grace of God, recently I've started a church
                    which is focusing on the intimacy with God based on
                    the word of God. We are planning to know Jesus and let
                    him known in the western countries through worship
                    ministry.

                       I believe that God has called me an evangelist and
                    revivalist. As I mentioned before, that is the reason
                    I have practiced English so far. My preparation has
                    been expressing the good news about Jesus Christ in a
                    clear and simple way. I will do that until God calls
                    me into His kingdom.

                       And I also have prayed for a worship team members
                    who are gifted and spiritually mature for the purpose
                    above. We have just started it but when I as leader
                    pray for what God will do through us, my heart starts
                    beating. I don't know about the details of His plans
                    but I do expect that I can see Him work in our
                    ministry.

                       So, please pray for our church and do visit our
                    homepage and encourage us and share us with your love
                    toward Jesus and anything God wants you to speak to us
                    or any prayer requests

                     pray for the Korean churches to be revived so
                    that we can pay the debt of love to ur churches though
                    we are parts of the same body of Christ.

                    In His Son,

                    Chris Lee.

                    Message 9 of 25 , Jun 28, 2006
                      About 150 Hindu radical extremists from the Hallur and neighbouring villages in Belgaum District forcibly entered the christian orphanage home on June 22, Thursday and tortured the children and the pastors. 53 children are taken care of this orphange.

                      Hindu radicals conducted pooja (hindu prayers to the idols), put kumkum (vermillion) on the forehead of each child and threatened the pastor and the assistant pastor. Assistant Pastor also a converted Christian. He was beaten before by these people and even his parents also were beaten because of converting to Christianity.

                      The owners who gave the house for the orphanage were also not spared; they were also threatened and asked not to allow the children and the pastors to stay further.

                      The pastors along with the children have moved to a smaller place and struggling without enough space to accommodate the children. And also they are struggling with heavy financial crisis, even starving for the food.

                      Please pray for us, Pastors who are looking after the orphanage and the children. It is essential to have a permanent shelter for this orphanage.

                      Pastor Paul Ciniraj,
                      Salem Voice Ministries,
                      Devalokam (P.O), Kottayam,
                      Kerala-686038, India.

                      email: ciniraj@...

                      Message 10 of 25 , Jun 28, 2006
                        Praying in agreement in Jesus name...Amen
                        Arlene

                        Message 11 of 25 , Aug 16, 2006
                          Pray for Christians: in Iran , N. Korea, Irak , China , India , Pakistan , Indonesia , Afghanistan , Ethiopia, Somalia and Eritrea.
                          Praise the Lord for speed the rescue of children who have been kidnapped from their Christian Somali refugee parents.
                          The Holy Spirit to mercifully save many Somali people, bringing them to Christ through dreams, visions, gospel radio, Somali-language Christian literature and the personal witness of believers.
                          God to sow discord amongst those bringing further repression and violence in Somalia, so their foundations shatter and their alliances fail, making room for God's chosen servants to do his will.
                          God to raise up wise, strong leaders for Somalia in law, medicine, agriculture, education, government, peace-making and every other field, especially in the Church.
                          Bible (AMP) Isaiah 60 They shall ARISE [from the depression and prostration in which circumstances have kept you--rise to a new life]! Shine (be radiant with the glory of the Lord), for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you!  The Lord is their redeemer, refuge and strength
                          The Lord will save his people from wickedness, Islamic persecution, atheism, Marxism, communism, Leninism, terrorism, persecution by servants of satan, the heathen, the sons of Belial, Cain and godless people.
                          Isaiah 63:4-6 For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.
                          Isaiah 49:25-26 for I will contend with him who contends with you, and I will give safety to your children and ease them.
                          And I will make those who oppress you consume themselves [in mutually destructive wars], thus eating their own flesh; and they will be drunk with their own blood, as with sweet wine; and all flesh will know [with a knowledge grounded in personal experience] that I, the Lord, am your Saviour and your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob.
                          The sons of those who afflicted you shall come bending low to you, and all those who despised you shall bow down at your feet, and they shall call you the City of the Lord, the Zion of the Holy One of Israel.

                          Message 12 of 25 , Aug 22, 2006
                            Praise God will continue to bless, heal restore and provide for
                            Aster Kashif

                            We have visit 11 villages. Mostly people are poor and they have no good way of living this is the reason they do not send their children in school and do not come toward the bible education. We want to help them but need much funds .
                            Please pray the Lord will provide and help us.
                            God will open the door for them.
                            God bless you all.
                            Pastor Kashif+aster kashif

                            FORWARD THIS TO A FRIEND.
                            The Lord is faithfull, the Lord will increase us more and more. Praise the Lord for raising up a team of faithfull, disciples, committed, anointed helpers, financial supporters for this ministry.

                            Message 13 of 25 , Oct 3, 2006
                              OUR CHILDREN ARE UNDER ATTACK
                              We are in a crisis, both in the USA and in the world. Our children and the children of many nations are under attack. A tiny Amish school was hit with more murder just hours ago as I write this.

                              Many prophets, in the recent years, have been receiving repeated revelation from God that ONE BILLION souls are soon to come into the Kingdom.

                              At this hour, we're told that one-half of the world's population is under the age of 18.

                              Do you see why the devil is going after our children?

                              The devil will take as many of them out through murder in whatever way he can. He'll take them through abortion. He'll take them out through addictions, humanism, hedonism, and almost every other "ism" that can be thought of.

                              He'll take out children through suicide bombings. And now, even in just the last few years, the last few days, and the last few hours, he's taking out our children through one-after-the-other mass school murders.

                              MOLECH IS BEHIND ALL OF THIS

                              The god of Molech was worshipped by sacrificing children to appease him. Even in the New Testament book of Acts, we are reminded of what happens when our children are offered to Molech:

                              Acts 7:42-43:
                              "But God turned away and gave them over to the worship of the heavenly bodies. This agrees with what is written in the book of the prophets:
                              'Did you bring Me sacrifices and offerings
                              forty years in the desert, O house of Israel ?

                              You have lifted up the shrine of Molech
                              and the star of your god Rephan,
                              the idols you made to worship.
                              Therefore I will send you into exile beyond Babylon .'"

                              What we are witnessing in the USA and throughout the nations is either the intended or unintended offering of our children--to the god called MOLECH.

                              The Lord just told me the other day, that MOLECH is a MOLE spirit. Not that you're going to find that fact in the Word--but, I believe what I heard from the Lord to be true. A MOLE hides underground until it's ready to be revealed.

                              That's why all of these school shootings, including the most recent shootings of the innocent children in a one-room Amish school house, happened. The killer remained hidden--like a mole--until suddenly, to everyone's shock, he emerged and committed this terrible sacrifice of children.

                              CALLING THE BODY TO FERVENT PRAYER
                              God is plainly and simply calling us ALL to stand in the gap--in intense prayer for the children--all the children of the world--right now, today!

                              If we don't, who will?

                              If not now, when?

                              If not in your prayer closet or your church, where?

                              In every nation, there are certainly people praying for the children. I believe we are called to pray, yet more, and I believe it's already started.

                              Lou Engle has had his youth for several years standing with red tape over their mouths at the Supreme Court, praying for the children who have been sacrificed by the millions. What Lou Engle is helping accomplish, only eternity will reveal.

                              But more prayer is needed. MUCH MORE PRAYER IS NEEDED FOR THE CHILDREN.

                              How do I know?

                              It's not rocket science.

                              If enough prayer was going up, we would not have lost these innocent Amish children. Fewer children would die in all countries of the Middle East --if more prayer was going up.

                              We must pray--Incessantly and relentlessly for THE CHILDREN.

                              The thing is, a "mole spirit" has been hiding throughout the earth. It's a spirit that wants to take your children and my children, and offer them to itself, the god of MOLECH. And it's winning too often.

                              God also told me that MOLECH--that spirit, that entity, or that principality (whatever you choose to call it)--wants your children, and it's more powerful than most spirit entities we tend to name. That's why it's hiding--so it won't be found out.

                              Don't take "it" on by yourself. Use the wisdom and warning found in Jude 1:9:

                              "But even the archangel Michael, when he was disputing with the devil (the most powerful principality) about the body of Moses, did not dare to bring a slanderous accusation against him (satan), but said, 'The Lord rebuke you!'"

                              PRAYER FOCUS
                              As you pray for our children, even as you read this, my recommendation is that you pray using the power of the blood, and using the Name of Jesus against this mole spirit of Molech by saying:

                              "The Lord Jesus Christ Himself, through HIS BLOOD, rebukes you, spirit of Molech, because you are trying to cause the sacrifice of our children."

                              As you pray this prayer, pray for any participation in sin you might have had in the past or present that might have empowered this mole spirit. Remember that God offers grace and forgiveness for every sin.

                              Repent for your own sins and repent for the sins of others who are not repenting.

                              Bless your enemies, and your prayers will carry more weight with God.

                              Forgive the guilty, and you will carry more authority as you pray.

                              But let's place ourselves in complete agreement around the world, as the Body of Christ, that we've had enough of the innocent children being taken from us.

                              The Lord will not allow the wicked to go unpunished. Nahum 1:3. He will teach His people what it means to reject His ways. Num. 14:35. There is a power so strong it will make the rulers of this world tremble. Jer. 10:10. In the Day of His wrath He will strike down kings. He will wound the heads over many nations. Psalm 110.

                              Security’s tight. Get leading Spam and virus protection with the new Yahoo! Mail.
                            • Nicholas King
                              Message 14 of 25 , Oct 10, 2006
                                Praise the Lord for continuing to bless, Heal, strengthen, increase
                                Pastor & Sister Amakor's Family, the gates of hell will not prevail.
                                The Lord is their refuge and strength. The Holy Spirit is their helper, advocate, teacher.
                                Please pray for the family of Pastor and Sister Amakor, that the Lord will protect  us from every form of attack directed to destabilize the health and finances of the family and ministry.   All the children Please pray for their healing and deliverance from the hands of the enemies.

                                Pray  that the Lord will release his hands of blessing upon the family this season, in the area of finance and health.  Pray that the Lord will encourage Pastor Amakor with urgent response from his throne.

                                Pray the hedge of fire and the blood around the childen and their parents.
                                Pray that the Lord will stop every fainting spirit being released into this family and ministry.
                                Pray  Deut 33.11  over Amakor, his family, ministry and ministry members and financial donors.
                                Deu 33:11Bless, LORD, his substance, and accept the work of his hands: smite through the loins of them that rise against him, and of them that hate him, that they rise not again.

                                Please pray specially for the following persons who are relating with my family and ministry in very special and heart touching ways. The are members of my family in a very strong way.

                                1.  Sister Lisa Lindsey                                          11. Brother Marc Finch
                                2.  Sister Anne Jones & her local church                12. Brother Andrew Murray
                                3.  Sister Joanna Cody                                          13. Randy (works with Joanna)
                                4.  Sister Shola Iwobi                                            14.  And many others.
                                5.  Brother & Sister Chris Nzeribe
                                6.  Broteher Blessed Aigbodeon
                                7.  Brother Ayo Fadahunsi
                                8.  Brother Taiwo (PHC)
                                9.  Brother Taiwo Adeshina
                                10. Sister Shelly Navarette

                                The Lord will not allow the wicked to go unpunished. Nahum 1:3. He will teach His people what it means to reject His ways. Num. 14:35. There is a power so strong it will make the rulers of this world tremble. Jer. 10:10. In the Day of His wrath He will strike down kings. He will wound the heads over many nations. Psalm 110.

                                Web email has come of age. Don't settle for less than the All New Yahoo! Mail.
                              • margo norris
                                Message 15 of 25 , Oct 10, 2006
                                  Father in the name of Jesus that you touch these pray request. Lord you took the stripes for out healing. Give them your favor, Father God. We ask this in Your Holy name, and if it be Your Will, Amen  and Amen.  ysic,Margo

                                  Nicholas King <worldprayer2003@...> wrote:
[...]

                                  If God be for us ,then who can be against us?? God bless,Margo
                                • Arlene
                                  Message 16 of 25 , Oct 10, 2006
                                     Standing in agreement with you amen and amen.
                                    Arlene

                                    Nicholas King <worldprayer2003@ yahoo.co. uk> wrote:

[...]

                                  • Nicholas King and partners
                                    Message 17 of 25 , Aug 28, 2007
                                      pastor.a.immanuel benjamine also wanted to mention:

                                      dear prayer warriers my name is pastor.a.immanuel benjamine from india my father doing ministry 25 years we are 3 children i am first my second brother also pastor my father in law a pastor one of his son pastor we are pastor family my mother went prison for the gospel i got two children my wife name christy my firat daughter name angelin jemi nancy, second daughter name herlin arulsiya first one 4 years second one 1 year now a days we are doing 21 days fastin prayers our main ame is churh land own and own church building and 100 belivers iam doing lord' ministry independently 1995 i was acci dently went to ukrine some body cheated me and send me there for medicine course but i under stood i was cheated by that person then i knew god there god touched me i finished russian there because of lack of finance i couldn't study medicine there i asked god why u bring there god called his ministry i fnished 1 year bible school there and i was very ill that time god helped me to come to india here i took treatment and heled and i joined a bible school and finished b.th here and god called me independently we do full time ministry we do mnistry place called tuticorin we lot of surfferings here may religions caste problem now 25 members coming to churh 2004 tsunami came and lot of people died but god saved us we love evry people we rent a place for worship now our contract finished we don't have money to bought that land but our god able to help us so u pray for us and love us possible vist us and senur good advices to us tody 4th day fasting prayer thanks for ur concering my father got paralytic problem because of chicken kuniya a viral fever which is tamil nadu so pray for us so that god to doa miracle to us we love u we also pray for u amen devil try to stop our prayers and stoning us and complain the police so u seriously pray for us amen address pastor.a.immanuel benjamine 81/9d2 muthukrishanapuram 6th street main road tuticorin-628001,tamilnadu,india cell-091-9865757460

                                      From Nicholas King and P.A.L.S. Our help, strength, comes from the Lord maker of heaven and earth. W.C.P.F. http://wcpf.angelfire.com/ ; http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/worldprayer

                                      Yahoo! Mail now has unlimited storage, which means you can have spam control and more space for those important e-mails.
                                    • Nicholas King
                                      Message 18 of 25 , Sep 3, 2007

                                        Join a Worldwide Prayer Initiative for Jerusalem!

                                        Robert Stearns is a dear friend of our ministry. We recently received a note from him about the worldwide prayer initiative he is organizing on behalf of the Day of Prayer for the Peace of Jerusalem. We are believing along with him that as Christians around the world join our faiths in prayer, God will reach out and release His peace and love into that city in such a way that Jew and Arab alike will be forever changed by His Shalom!
                                        Please read the short message from Robert below, and consider adding your faith and prayers to those of believers around the world as we cry out on behalf of God's beloved. For the sake of the house of the Lord, we will seek what is best for you O Jerusalem! (Psalm 122:9).
                                        Dear Praying Friends,
                                        Please take a moment to read and pass on this urgent prayer update.
                                        We are just days away from a powerful moment, when millions of Christians in every nation across the planet will join in faith and unity to pray together for the Day of Prayer for the Peace of Jerusalem.
                                        This massive prayer initiative, one of the largest in Church history, has now been reported and referenced by major news outlets around the world. The Jerusalem Celebration of the Day of Prayer for the Peace of Jerusalem will be carried live into 192 nations on God TV.
                                        Literally, in every corner of the planet, churches are preparing to stand in agreement with Psalm 122, and with one another in hope, and pray for God's presence and peace to flood the streets of Jerusalem, and minister peace to all of her inhabitants, Jew and Arab alike.
                                        The First Sunday of October, October 7, has been designated as the Global Day of Prayer for the Peace of Jerusalem by well over 1000 global Christian leaders. Leaders of influence including, Jack Hayford, Paul Cedar, Dick Eastman, T.D. Jakes, Kay Arthur, Myles Munroe, Jane Hansen, John Hagee, Ravi Zacharias, Michael W. Smith, Chuck Pierce, Sunday Adeleja, and Joyce Meyer are just a handful of those all around the world who are in unity calling for focused, united prayer on this day.
                                        In order for this day to be effective, we NEED to ACT together in unity. Please agree to make a difference today by doing two simple things:
                                        1. Make sure your local church is participating on October.
                                          The Day of Prayer for the Peace of Jerusalem is NOT a single-location event but rather a worldwide celebration day when LOCAL CHURCHES remember to pray for Jerusalem in their Sunday services. Although there will be a Jerusalem Celebration of this day carried live on GOD TV around the world, the real thrust of the initiative is on the local church level. Please BE SURE that your church is participating! There re resources such as posters and prayer cards for you local church available at
                                          www.daytopray.com

                                        2. Please forward this email to as many believing Christians as you can.
                                          If you will simply take a moment right now and forward this on to your close friends and prayer partners, we can sound a global trumpet to bring clear focus and awareness to this urgent prayer effort.
                                        We thank you for putting action to your prayers and taking part in seeing God's purposes for Zion unfold in this hour of history!
                                        If you have any questions or need further information regarding the Day of Prayer for the Peace of Jerusalem, please contact our DPPJ office at 1-800-51WINGS or visit www.daytopray.com.
                                        May the Lord's Shalom rest over each of you,

                                        The Lord will not allow the wicked to go unpunished. Nahum 1:3. He will teach His people what it means to reject His ways. Num. 14:35. There is a power so strong it will make the rulers of this world tremble. Jer. 10:10. In the Day of His wrath He will strike down kings. He will wound the heads over many nations. Psalm 110.

                                        Hate storage limits? Get Yahoo! Mail with unlimited storage.

                                      • Nicholas King and partners
                                        Message 19 of 25 , Oct 10, 2007
                                          Praise the Lord for miracle, for the bank
                                          statement for Faith our daughter,for her renewal on
                                          her student visa, and that somebody will sponsor
                                          her, just to present their visa with her renewal forms
                                          to be submitted to the home officce. Her visa expires
                                          October 31 2008

                                          From Nicholas King and P.A.L.S. Our help, strength, comes from the Lord maker of heaven and earth. W.C.P.F. http://wcpf.angelfire.com/ ; http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/worldprayer

                                        • Nicholas King
                                          Message 20 of 25 , Jan 4, 2008
                                            ... but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will
                                            soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk
                                            and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31 [NIV]

                                            PAKISTAN
                                            South-East Asia The assassination of former Pakistani Prime Minister and opposition
                                            leader,
                                            Benazir Bhutto, has sparked wide scale violence and left the Christian
                                            community exposed to the rising influence of Islamic militants, a grave
                                            threat to the religious minorities within the country. Many among the
                                            Pakistani Christian community were fully convinced that the increasing
                                            influence of Islamists could only be checked if by a leader of Benazir
                                            Bhutto's standing.
                                            At the heart of much of this persecution towards Pakistan's 3.5 million
                                            Christians is the country's stringent blasphemy law. Under Pakistan
                                            Penal
                                            Code, anyone who in any way defiles the name of the Islamic Prophet,
                                            Muhammad, will be fined, and could face life in prison or even the
                                            death
                                            penalty. Pakistan's constitution promises equal rights for all, but in
                                            reality Christians are often treated as second class citizens. In
                                            recent
                                            years there have been many reports of wrongful arrest, violent attacks,
                                            rape, torture, murders, many of which go uninvestigated by the
                                            authorities.
                                            Nasir Saeed, a legal advocate for persecuted Christians in Pakistan,
                                            said it was time for the world to speak out; "If enough people knew about these
                                            appalling injustices, and made their voices heard, we could finally bring an end to the endless tales of torture, rape, execution and mob violence
                                            that we have to read about as a matter of course."
                                            Proclaim decree...Yahweh rules in Pakistan in justice with peace in Pakistan the Christian population would be strengthened.
                                            That Adonai the master the great shepherd will raise up political leaders who fear God of truth and integrity that would restore justice protect and maintain the human rights of Christians

                                            The Lord will not allow the wicked to go unpunished. Nahum 1:3. He will teach His people what it means to reject His ways. Num. 14:35. There is a power so strong it will make the rulers of this world tremble. Jer. 10:10. In the Day of His wrath He will strike down kings. He will wound the heads over many nations. Psalm 110.

                                          • God Blesses Rich Nicholas
                                            Message 21 of 25 , Feb 4, 2008
                                              1 John 3:8 The Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil.
                                              Psalm 80
                                              1 GIVE EAR, Adonai, the Great Shepherd of Israel, You Who lead Joseph like a flock; You Who sit enthroned upon the cherubim [of the ark of the covenant], shine forth
                                              15 [Protect and maintain] the stock which Your right hand planted, and the branch (the son) that You have reared and made strong for Yourself.

                                              16 They have burned it with fire, it is cut down; may they perish at the rebuke of Your countenance.

                                              17 Let Your hand be upon the man of Your right hand, upon the son of man whom You have made strong for Yourself.

                                              18 Then will we not depart from You; revive us (give us life) and we will call upon Your name.

                                              19 Restore us, O Lord God of hosts; cause Your face to shine [in pleasure, approval, and favour upon us], and we shall be saved!

                                              "...Remove the obstacles out of the way of my people" Isaiah 57:14b.

                                              Deliver us from our enemies; Feed them with the bread of tears, and give them tears to drink in large measures.

                                              The Bible commands us to pray for the peace of Jerusalem (Psalm 122:6), to speak out for Zion’s sake (Isaiah 62:1), to be watchmen on the walls of Jerusalem (Isaiah 62:6) and to bless the Jewish people (Genesis 12:3). These and so many other verses of the Bible have one overriding message-- as Christians we have a Biblical obligation to defend Israel and the Jewish people in their time of need.

                                              Israel’s time of need is now. President Ahmadinejad of Iran -- who has threatened to wipe out Israel and America and is rapidly acquiring the nuclear technology to make good on his threat. If we learned anything from the Holocaust, it is that when a madman threatens genocide we must take him seriously.

                                              During the Holocaust, too many Christians were silent, and we were left to mourn the slaughter of 6 million Jews. Today, Bible-believing Christians must speak up and stand up for Israel . We must act to do whatever we can to protect Israel ’s 6 million Jews from a Holocaust. We must get it right this time. Our faith demands it. The times require it. Silence is not an option.

                                              The Bible commands us to pray for the peace of Jerusalem (Psalm 122:6), to speak out for Zion’s sake (Isaiah 62:1), to be watchmen on the walls of Jerusalem (Isaiah 62:6) and to bless the Jewish people (Genesis 12:3). These and so many other verses of the Bible have one overriding message-- as Christians we have a Biblical obligation to defend Israel and the Jewish people in their time of need.

                                              The Lord will defend his people;

                                              I will cut off the pride of the Philistines.

                                              Zech 9:7 I will take the blood from their mouths,  the forbidden food from between their teeth. Those who are left will belong to our God and become leaders in Judah, and Ekron will be like the Jebusites. But I will defend my house against marauding forces. Never again will an oppressor overrun my people, for now I am keeping watch.

                                              God Loves Rich Nicholas and P.A.L.S. Our help, salvation, strength, increase of Provision comes from the Lord the maker of heaven and earth. He is our refuge and strength http://wcpf.angelfire.com/ ; http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/worldprayer

                                              Sent from Yahoo! - a smarter inbox.
                                            • faith Dube
                                              Message 22 of 25 , Jun 17, 2008

                                                An Urgent Call for Life—TheCall DC Coming Soon
                                                Aimee Herd (June 16, 2008)

                                                "God is calling His people back to Himself. Now is the time to sound the alarm! Who will hear His cry?"

                                                TheCall DCTwo months from today, TheCall will descend upon the National Mall in Washington DC. Considering the events of the last few years—court rulings, natural disasters, the economic state of affairs—not to mention (but I will) the coming presidential election; could this time of fervent prayer and fasting be any more timely?!

                                                Many times in the past, this nation's leaders, in all their various authoritative positions, have been able to conveniently ignore the cries of those who have stood for life, interceding for this country, its government and the hearts of its people.

                                                But, what if there was a number that was much too large to ignore. What if people from every denomination, every race, every age group and even every political persuasion, gathered as one, "bound" together for life—that of the unborn and of others they represent. A multitude willing to publicly hit their knees before God, standing in the gap for their nation with a common sentiment similar to that of William Wilberforce in saying, "If to be feelingly alive to the sufferings of my fellow-creatures is to be a fanatic, I am one of the most incurable fanatics ever permitted to be at large."

                                                What if Capitol Hill, the Supreme Court and the future residents of the White House could not ignore the heart of the people, crying out for righteousness in a solidarity of total silence on August 16th?

                                                Lou Engle, founder of Bound4LIFE and TheCall, urges whoever can to join with hundreds of thousands, together as one—red "life tape" across their mouths—on August 16th, 2008, at the National Mall, for TheCall DC.

                                                The following is an urgent message from Lou…

                                                A brief glance at the headlines of our daily newspapers exposes the frailty of the moral fabric of our nation as the corruption of sin digs its claws deeper and deeper into the hearts and minds of our young people. The serpentine stranglehold of abortion continues to squeeze the life out of over 1.6 million wombs every year in our nation, wiping out nearly one-third of an entire generation born since 1973.

                                                The growing slave trade of pornography, homosexuality, human trafficking, and sexual perversion—not only accepted by the culture, but now shamelessly promoted by it—has claimed countless young men and women, pilfering the Kingdom of the Lord's inheritance. 2008 is an incredibly important year in the history of our nation—politically, culturally and economically. We are truly in an hour of crisis. In the midst of it all, God is calling His people back to Himself. Now is the time to sound the alarm! Who will hear His cry?

                                                In 2000, 400,000 people, both young and old, gathered on the National Mall in Washington, DC to fast and pray believing the dream that a nation can change. That gathering and many others have marked tens of thousands of young people, inciting a prayer revolution and inspiring a dream in their hearts that they could be a voice for change. Now, the nation is in crisis again and we feel it is time for TheCall to go to a national scale in another historic gathering in our nation's capital.

                                                TheCall isn't a conference or a festival; it is a solemn assembly—a gathering of all ages, races and denominations. The 12 hours of TheCall are spent primarily before the Lord in the place of prayer and worship. We believe the hour is late and the time's urgent. Our nation is in desperate need of revival. We're seeing the signs of God moving, but we do not have what we want. We have to have a full-scale revival break loose, and it will be only through the collective Body of Christ uniting together in the place of prayer that we will find any hope in this hour. We must strike, strike and strike again until we have widespread revival!

                                                When there is no remedy, when there is no hope for a nation, God still has a holy prescription... "Blow the trumpet in Zion, gather the people, call a fast." (Joel 2:12-18)

                                                Will you join us for TheCall DC, August 16th on the National Mall in Washington, DC to cry out with fasting and prayer that the dream of God could yet be fulfilled for this nation?

                                                To watch TheCall's 3-minute promo video CLICK HERE.

                                                Source: Lou Engle – TheCall

                                                Pray for our Country

                                                Thank U 4 Sharing,
                                                God Bless you,