~Daily Inspirational ~ "GOD CENTRAL" APRIL 30, 2005

  • GraceNtheTruth@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2005

      "GOD CENTRAL"

      Paul’s Epistle to the Romans is the foundation book of  Christian theology.  It brings us face to face with facts we ought to know and must know to be saved. In the 16th and 17th verses of the first chapter the Apostle declares that he is proud of the gospel because therein the "righteousness," or rightness, of God is revealed. God had to deal righteously with sin before He could offer salvation to sinners. Sin is not merely an affliction; it is moral wrong and kindles the wrath of a just and holy God. The wrath of God is too little discussed by modern evangelists and preachers. They like to talk about the love and mercy of God, as though He were a Grand Old Man with a
      tolerant attitude toward sin. But such never fully appreciate His love and mercy because they do not understand His infinite wrath against sin.

      Much evangelism today has become sort of a "try God" gimmick. The pleasures of the world don’t satisfy? Try God. You can’t shake off some terrible bondage? Try God. When all else fails try God! But this humanistic approach is foreign to Scripture. God, His holiness, His wrath against sin and His love in providing salvation -- these are central in Scripture rather than man, his condition and his needs. We are not to look upon God as our servant, who will help us in time of need, but as the Holy One whose justice we have offended, but who in infinite grace, paid for our sins Himself so that we might be redeemed. This is why the Epistle to the Romans begins its mighty argument with almost three chapters on the subject of sin. Then follows the good news of God’s grace in settling the sin question so that we might be "justified freely by His grace, through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus" (Rom. 3:24).

      And thus the same inspired writer declares in Eph. 2:2-4 that we were "the children of disobedience," and therefore "the children of wrath," but then goes on to show how "God, who is rich in mercy" and "great" in "love," saves believers by grace, giving them eternal life in Christ, who died for our sins.
      By C. R. Stam

      Should this Inspirational be a blessing and encouragement to you, why not send to a friend, coworker or, to your loved one who maybe defending the USA. The Word of God is so needed in our troubled world.  It is our heart at GRACE AND THE TRUTH and mission to reach as many people as we possibly can TO SHARE with them the Word of God and all that the Lord Jesus Christ has done for members of the body of Christ.

      Eph 3:9  And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ.

      WHEN YOUR WORLD IS FALLING APART,
      TRUST JESUS TO HOLD IT TOGETHER

      AN AMBASSADOR FOR CHRIST
      2 Corinthians 5:20
      PARIS in ARIZONA

      GraceNtheTruth
      Email Ministry
      and
      The Grace Prayer Group

      We are Registered Mailers with AOL
      GraceNTheTruth@...

      Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the
      105th U.S. Congress this letter
      cannot be considered, labeled,
      or treated as illegal unsolicited
      commercial email (Spam)
      as long as it contains contact
      information
      and a remove link.
      For prompt removal.
      ..please allow

      72 hours for removal, at any time,
      click on one of the below links

      PRAYER REQUEST
      Please Remove Me
      CLICK HERE; PLEASE ADD ME TO EMAIL
      I Would Like to Be A Prayer Partner

      You have requested our mailings.
      This is not Unsolicited E-Mail !

      "All graphics and articles used and
      exchanged on this list are intended solely
      for personal ,  noncommercial use only."

      Please FEEL FREE TO Forward E-mails
      But please Copy & Paste---Leaving off all addresses,
      Thank -You God Bless!

      Right click to clear background