40449HOME FREE! ,By Miles Stanford ~Grace Daily Inspirational ~ JANUARY 5, 2014

  • PARIS
    Jan 3, 2014

      HOME FREE!
      By Miles Stanford

      "Hath made us alive together with Christ" (Eph. 2:5).

      The Father has placed us in His very heart, and He intends for our heart to find its place there.

      "Think of the fast embrace with which I find myself held, right to the heart of my Father, when I discern my position in His Beloved Son. Grace, absolute sovereign grace, has set me there - to show its exceeding riches throughout time and eternity. What could effort of mine have done in this matter? What can failure of mine undo?" ---F.W.G.

      "The first action of the Spirit in the soul for growth is to assure you of the Father's love for you, and then you are not thinking about yourself or your own state, but of Him; though no doubt you will be greatly exercised as to how you are answering to that love. Now you know you have a living bond with the Lord Jesus, you are linked with Him in spirit, and a new interest altogether is awakened in your heart; it is with Him you are occupied."---J.B.S.

      "If I have lost the world and its things, what have I gained? I have a Person, and the love of that Person for my heart. And when I think of who that Person is, and how He has brought divine love to me, and how He draws my heart to Himself in an ineffable scene of divine affections, I begin to taste divine satisfaction."

      "The Lord Jesus by His death has undertaken to remove all my unsuitability. And by that death I am entitled to be with the Father and the Son as one set free from all that attached to me as a child of fallen Adam. It is a love which has removed for its own satisfaction everything that I am morally as of the race of Adam, so that I might be free in the presence of that love." ---C.A.C.

      "Hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus" (Eph. 2:6).

      Dear Lord, I thank You and praise You for Your great grace toward me. Just to think that you chose me before the foundation of the world, and are so gracious even beyond that to allow me to walk in the good works that you did on the cross, your burial, your resurrection, and to know that you have seated me at the right hand of God the Father as you have placed me in Christ. May I become an instrument of Your grace in the lives of others, all for Your glory and honor, in Jesus name, Amen.

      GraceNTheTruth@...

      This mailing is for members who have requested and /or subscribed to our mailing list,

      CLICK BELOW
          PLEASE ADDME TO YOUR EMAIL AND DEVOTIONS
          PLEASE REMOVEME

      Please don't hesitate to contact US if there is any way WE can be of help, or encouragement to you. You are special to US, and WE will try to help you walk through the problems you are facing in your life and be victorious. God loves you, and wants to live HIS life through you.  Paris  Phil. 2:13
      Phone1 623 546 8866

      Our Purpose and Mission

      The purpose of this ministry
      "Grace and the Truth" is to be a positive force in winning lost souls to Christ; and to enhance fellowship, to encourage, to strengthen, and to establish Christians who are committed to the truths in the Word of God. It is not the purpose of this ministry to rule over any local church or to establish a denomination, to be sectarian, or to be competitive with any organization. We promote personal Bible study for faith practice, and fellowship.
      As we go forward with this purpose, We want to encourage you to study the Word, for help in this area subscribe to our in-depth daily devotions.   They are sure to "enhance fellowship," "encourage," "strengthen" and help "establish" us as Christians. We love you and our hope is in Christ.
      (Col 1:27  ......... which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.)