40323CALVARY'S SECRET OCTOBER 16, 2013 ~Grace Daily Inspirational

    Oct 15, 2013

      By Miles Stanford

      "Partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world" (2 Pet. 1:4).

      We are to find out in Romans 6, through the gracious teaching of the Spirit of truth, all that happened to the Lord Jesus there on the Cross. Then we will know our own position and standing, since we were judicially in Him there.

      "Have you ever thought about God's thought about you, that you are 'to be conformed to the image of His Son'? 'It doth not yet appear what we shall be, but we know that, when He shall appear, we shall be like Him' (Rom. 8:29; 1 John 3:2).

      "This cannot fail. The Lord Jesus presses on our hearts that He brings us into association with Himself. He 'hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ Jesus' (Eph. 1:3). He puts us in this position answering perfectly to His nature, and with a nature to enjoy it."

      "He imparts to us of Himself in order to qualify us for Himself."

      "Not only is my blessing in heaven, but I need the Lord Jesus' power to enable me to rise above the sense of my infirmity down here; for this world, instead of contributing to me, makes me feel my weakness and need, and that I must rise out of it to find and enjoy my blessing.

      "The very infirmity which this evil age makes me conscious of makes me draw upon the power of Christ, as the One outside it, passing into the heavens, so that I take pleasure in the very infirmity which is exposed here, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."-J.B.S.

      "God forbid that I should glory, except in the Cross of our Lord Jesus Christ" (Gal. 6:14).

      Lord God of my salvation, thank You for the glorious message of the gospel.
      What good news it is to have forgiveness,
      eternal life, and daily transformation through Your grace.
       I rejoice that You have taken me out from under the law.
       I now know that I am your inheritance,
       I know you are my life,
       and know that it is you Lord Jesus who brings forth spiritual fruit in me,
       and all the praise belongs to you.
        May Your name be exalted, Amen.

      Eph 1:18  The eyes of your understanding being enlightened;
      that ye may know what is the hope of his calling,
       and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,

      This mailing is for members who have requested and /or subscribed to our mailing list,

      Welcome if you have made a decision to join with us!
      "All graphics and articles used and exchanged on this list are intended solely
      for personal, noncommercial use only."

      The purpose of this ministry
      "Grace and the Truth" is to be a positive force in winning lost souls to Christ; and to enhance fellowship, to encourage, to strengthen, and to establish Christians who are committed to the truths in the Word of God. It is not the purpose of this ministry to rule over any local church or to establish a denomination, to be sectarian, or to be competitive with any organization. We promote personal Bible study for faith practice, and fellowship.
      As we go forward with this purpose, We want to encourage you to study the Word, for help in this area subscribe to our in-depth daily devotions.   They are sure to "enhance fellowship," "encourage," "strengthen" and help "establish" us as Christians. We love you and our hope is in Christ.
      (Col 1:27  ......... which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.)