  • Ruby Haskins
    Oct 12 10:34 AM
      There is so much that wecould see in the physical as well as in the spiritual world if we would just let ALMIGHTY GOD touch our eyes!

      "The LORD yourGOD will raise up for you a PROPHET from among your own people, like myself (Moses); HIM you shall heed." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 18. 15 Tanakh, Torah]
      Prophecy Fulfilled:  On the last and greatest day of the Feast (Sukkot/SIMCHAT TORAH), the MESSIAH LORD YESHUA stood and said in a loud voice, "If anyone is thirsty, let him come to ME and drink. Whoever believes in ME, as the SCRIPTURE has said, streams of Living Water will flow from within him. By this HE meant the SPIRIT, WHOM those who believed in HIM were later to receive. Up to that time the SPIRIT had not been given, since JESUS had not yet been glorified. On hearing HIS WORDS, some of the people said "Surely this MAN is THE PROPHET." [John 7. 37 - 40]
      YESHUA ha'MASHIACH is the onlyONE WHO righteously executes the offices of Prophet, Priest and King.  HE is the SUBSTANCE of GOD'S character stamped in HUMAN FORM.   When JESUS, GOD'S ONLY BEGOTTEN SON speaks to us, HE fulfills the office of the SUPERIOR PROPHET; when YESHUA purged our sins, HE accomplished the perfect work of the PRIEST; and after carrying out the once-for-all sacrifice, the LORD JESUS sat down at the right hand of the MAJESTY on high, where HE sits as KING. [Hebrews 1. 1 - 3]
      MESSIAH, THE PROPHET: Speaking to Moses on Mount Horeb the LORD GOD said, "I will raise up a PROPHET for them from among their own people, like yourself; I will put MY WORDS in HIS mouth and HE will speak to them all that I command HIM; and if anyone fails to heed the words that HE speaks in MY NAME, I MYSELF will call him to account." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 18. 18 - 19 Tanakh, Torah]
      "The SPIRIT OF THE SOVEREIGN LORD is on ME, because the LORD has anointed ME; HE has sent ME as a herald of joy to the humble, to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom to the captives and liberation from darkness to the imprisoned; to proclaim a year of the LORD'S favor and the day of vindication by our GOD; to comfort all who mourn." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 61. 1 - 2 Tanakh, Nevi'im]
      "CHRIST, WHO has been appointed for you even JESUS. HE must remain in heaven until the time comes for GOD to restore everything, as HE promised long ago through his holy prophets. For Moses saidThe LORD your GOD will raise up for you a PROPHET like me from among your own people; you must listen to everything HE tells you. Anyone who does not listen to HIM will be completely cut off from among HIS people." [Acts 3. 20 23; Deuteronomy/Devarim 15. 15, 18, 19]
      "JESUS returned to Galilee in the power of the SPIRIT, and news about HIM spread through the whole countryside. HE taught in their synagogues, and everyone praised him. HE went to Nazareth, where he had been brought up, and on the Sabbath Day HE went into the synagogue, as was HIS custom. And HE stood up to read. The Scroll of the Prophet Isaiah was handed to HIM. Unrolling it, HE found the place where it is written: The SPIRIT OF THE LORD is on ME, because HE has anointed ME to preach GOOD NEWS to the poor. HE has sent ME to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to release the oppressed,to proclaim the year of the LORD'S favor. Then HE rolled up the SCROLL, gave it back to the attendant and sat down. The eyes of everyone in the synagogue were fastened on HIM, and HE began by saying to them Today this SCRIPTURE is fulfilled in your hearing." [Luke 4. 14 - 21]
      "After the people saw the miraculous sign that YESHUA did, they began to say Surely this is THE PROPHET WHO is to come into the world." [John 6. 14]
      MESSIAH, THE PRIEST: "I will raise up for MYSELF a FAITHFUL PRIEST, who will act in accordance with MY wishes and MY purposes. I will firmly establish HIS House, and HE will minister before MY ANOINTED forevermore." [1 Samuel (Shemuel Alef) 2. 34 - 36 Tanakh, Nevi'im]
      "The LORD said to my Lord: Sit at MY right hand until I make YOUR enemies a footstool for your feet. The LORD will stretch forth from Zion YOUR mighty scepter; hold sway over YOUR enemies. The LORD has sworn and will not relent, YOU are a PRIEST forever, after the manner of Melchizedek, a RIGHTFUL KING by MY decree.'" [Psalms (Tehillym) 110. 1 2, 4 Tanakh, Torah]
      "Therefore, holy brothers, who share in the heavenly calling, fix your thoughts on JESUS, the APOSTLE and HIGH PRIEST WHOM we confess. But CHRIST is faithful as a SON over GOD'S House. And we are HIS House, if we hold on to our courage and the hope of which we boast." [Hebrews 3. 1, 6]
      "No one takes this honor upon himself; he must be called by GOD, just as Aaron was. So CHRIST also did not take upon HIMSELF the glory of becoming a HIGH PRIEST. But GOD said to HIMYOU are MY SON. today I have become YOUR FATHER.And HE says in another place YOU are a PRIEST forever, in the order of Melchizedek." [Hebrews 5. 4 - 6]
      MESSIAH, THE KING:  "See, a time is coming declares the LORD when I will raise up a TRUE BRANCH to David's line. HE shall reign as KING  and shall prosper, and HE shall do what is just and right in the land. In HIS days Judah will be delivered and Israel will dwell secure. This is the NAME by which HE shall be called: THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS (VINDICATOR)." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 23. 5 - 6 Tanakh, Nevi'im]
      "I have installed MY KING on Zion, MY Holy Mountain!  I will proclaim the decree: the LORD said ME YOU are MY SON; I have FATHERED YOU this day. Ask it of ME, and I will make the nations YOUR domain; YOUR possession, the ends of the earth. YOU will rule them with an iron scepter; shatter them like potter's ware." [Psalms (Tehillym) 2. 6 - 9 Tanakh, Torah]
      "GOD, WHO at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, has in these last days spoken to us by HIS SON, WHOM HE has appointed HEIR of all things, through WHOM also HE made the worlds. The SON is the radiant brightness of GOD'S GLORY AND THE EXPRESS (precise, exact) IMAGE of HIS PERSON, upholding and sustaining all things by HIS POWERFUL WORD, when HE had by HIMSELF purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the MAJESTY in heaven." [Hebrews 1.