40313Two Things We Know, by Pastor C. R. Stam, ,,,~Grace Daily Inspirational ~, OCTOBER 9, 2013 ,

  • PARIS
    Oct 8, 2013

      Two Things We Know
       by Pastor C. R. Stam

      In Romans 8 St. Paul points to two great truths which every true believer knows. The first (Verses 22,23) he knows by experience; the second
      (Verse 28) he knows by faith.

      Rom. 8:22,23: “For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now. And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the first fruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption four body.”

      The words “until now,” in this passage, are significant, for our Lord came to earth healing the sick, cleansing the lepers, making the blind to see, the deaf to hear and the lame to leap for joy. But He was rejected by sinful men and nailed to a cross.

      After His resurrection and ascension His persecutors were given another chance, however, as Peter called upon them to repent so that “the times of refreshing” might still “come from the presence of the Lord” (Acts 3:19,20). But again the King and His blessed kingdom were rejected so that, in the words of Paul, the whole creation continues to groan and travail in pain “together until now.”

      But in this passage the Apostle points out that even God’s children are not exempt from this suffering, for the most sincere believer,the most consecrated saint, must still partake of the sufferings and sorrows of the world while he waits for “the redemption of our body,” when “we shall all be changed” (I Cor. 15:51).

      But while every believer knows about suffering and sorrow by experience,there is something else he knows by faith. Verse 28 speaks of this:

      “And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose.”

      The true Christian is not a mere optimist; he is a believer in God’s Word, and God has much to say about how He is working all out for the good of His own. We have room here to quote but two passages:

      II Cor. 4:17: “For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory.”

      Rom. 8:18: “For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed In us.”

          Our Purpose and Mission

      The ministry of "Grace and The Truth" has the purpose of encouraging Christians to believe what God says.

      Message  "CHRIST" Rom. 16:25, Col. 1:28
      Material   "All Scripture, 2 Tim. 3:16, 17
      Method   "Rightly Dividing The Word of Truth, 2 Tim. 2:15
      Mission   "To Make All See"  Eph. 3:9

      "But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ." Eph.2:13.

      We are dedicated to helping Christians to a fuller knowledge of Him, and the Grace of God. Until we all come into the Unity, Ephesians 4:13 "Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ:"

      We are wiling to help you on this journey just give us a call,  1 623 546 8866, Paris

      Would you like to help this ministry? Consider trying to get one other person to subscribe to the GRACE DAILY INSPIRATIONAL.  This worldwide ministry asks for no funds and is sent to glorify our precious Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, AND TO HELP YOU TO GROW IN GRACE AND KNOWLEDGE.

      GraceNTheTruth@...

      This mailing is for members who have requested and /or subscribed to our mailing list,

      Welcome if you have made a decision to join with us!
      "All graphics and articles used and exchanged on this list are intended solely
      for personal, noncommercial use only."