40312Please stand with us for this Pastor & family

  • Arlene Caraway
    Oct 7, 2013
      This came in please agree with us for this Pastor.  They wrote:

      Dear Donna,
      I know you are with a painful heart. But I need prayers. I am in so much tension.
      My kids are not well. My son Jan (7), he is suffering with a fever for the last
      three days now. Taken him to the govt. hospital where there is no good treatment.
      Just for name's sake. We used to take kids to private doctors only. Because of no
      money we taken both of them to a govt. hospital. Given some tablets which are lying
      there for months. Here normally people suffer with malaria, typhoid, now dengue
      also came.
      I don’t know why I am suffering this much.  When
      people ask, “why are your kids always falling sick”? Some say
      caesarian kids
      will fall in sick soon. Is it true?
      I am feeling like I have no courage. Jan is having a fever still, some times in the hand and legs
      are paining. And he feels giddiness always. Just pray. I am still trying to sell
      the bike. So we will have some money. Pay the pending small debts and have some
      blood tests, x-ray and sonography for the kids and Jessy.
      Bike is also not leaving me. How long to suffer like this? Why is God testing people
      in this way? How to preach God’s healing, as often as I have trouble in my home? Has
      our God rejected us?
      Just pray. I am not asking for money. But no one to come and make me calm. I don’t
      have money for any kind of blood tests. I still believe if God heals………. I feel
      like if possible, God should not allow us to see another morning. Still harassment
      in life.

      Just pray, may God work. No tears left.
      Thanks for being with us in prayers.
      God bless you all.  From Pastor Lalan.
      Father in the name of Jesus, the name that is above all other names, at the name of Jesus demons tremble in fear.  Hallelujah! We praise you Jesus and magnify your holy name. There is none like you. If we did not praise you the ROCKS would cry out in praise to our GOD!!! Glory, wonderful Savior King of Kings and Lord of Lords, the Great I AM that I AM There is none like you Jesus.
      The Bible says: "Think it not strange when all these things come upon you." Be encouraged today Pastor Lalan, for God is with you, even though you cannot see him or feel him.  Remember Paul in jail who was beaten for telling people about Jesus, they were rejoicing that they were found worthy to share in Christ's sufferings. But they did something significant in that jail. They began to praise the Lord. they started worshiping Jesus, singing songs of praise to him. And God sent them Angels who unlocked the door to their Cell. And they were freed. Hallelujah! Yes Jesus did not leave us helpless and alone, He said: "I will never leave you or forsake you, I am with you always. Even unto the end"
      The weapons of our war fare are not Carnal, but mighty for the pulling down of strong holds. for we battle not against flesh and Blood, no but against Spiritual wickedness in high places.  Jesus said: Behold I give you ALL POWER over the enemy. Under your feet is where satan is. Its the same Power Jesus used in the wilderness, the very same power Jesus used when he arose from the dead. And he has given it to all of us. Use your Power against the enemy now!
      Lord we send the word to Pastor Laian now, healing is the children's bread. Its our inheritance. We bind every spirit of infirmity from coming against you, your children, your entire family now! For Jesus paid the price over 2000 years ago. On the Cross he said: "IT IS FINISHED!" The vale was made rent! It split from the top to the bottom signifying we could now inter in to  God's presence our self. Glory! Thank you Jesus. It is written: By the stripes of Jesus on his precious back. YOU ARE ALL HEALED! Its impossible to please God with out FAITH! Begin to praise him, all of you. And stand back and see what Jesus is doing. Every fever in bound and cast out. I decree all your temperatures are normal right now in Jesus name. God has not rejected you. He is there with you in all of this. PRAISE, PRAISE, PRAISE! and worship of the Lord is a Weapon you must use it. God loves when you rely on him, and him alone. He will help you but you must continue to believe Him. He will not allow more to be put on you then you are able to stand.
      Stop listening to what people say, All your answers are in the word of God. What is God saying? He says your healed. Believe him. He did not put any of this on you. satan who is the God of this world is the one. We bind you satan and every imp you have dispatched against this Pastor and their family. We cast you out now! Be gone from them. God is making a way where there seems to be no way. He is no respecter of persons what he does for one, he will do for another. No matter what is going on in your personal life, if your called by God to preach, then PREACH! Obedience is better then sacrifice! these are God's words not mine. What you confess with your own mouth is what you get! WORDS have great POWER! Stop saying people will soon be sick. I bind those words and render them POWERLESS from coming against you now! Speak words of Life! by the stripes of Jesus your healed. Pray for your congregation they are looking to you to teach them and bring them hope. As you are suppose to be hearing from the Lord. Praise him and ask of God what to do. He will answer if you believe. What you do for others, God will make happen for you. DO NOT GIVE UP! We must all press on to the Prize of the High calling in Christ Jesus. Nothing, absolutely nothing is Impossible with God. Start confessing, " Jesus I praise you that all my bills and debts are paid." Confession is critical what you confess is what you get! your a pastor you know the word probably much better then I do. USE IT! Read it. Keep it in your heart and mind always. Your Strength is in Christ Jesus. And the word says: "The JOY OF THE LORD! Is your STRENGTH" Holy Spirit of God comfort them as only you can do. We praise you Jesus for your hand that is upon them all. Praise you Jesus, blessed be your holy name. There is none like you. Hallelujah! King of Kings and Lord of Lords. The Great I AM that I AM. There is none like you Jesus. Glory! We adore you Jesus. "Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."
      We are all standing in agreement with you. But you must PRAISE JESUS, you have already asked him for help. Now Thank him and praise his holy name. God will open doors that no man can shut. TRUST HIM HE WILL NEVER LET YOU DOWN! Amen and amen

      Arlene Caraway
      Sunlite Ministries

      Joshua 24:15 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
      We Support our Troops God Bless America!
      Matt 24-34 Until the whole world hears!