40311BAPTIZED INTO HIS DEATH, by Russell S. Miller ~Grace Daily Inspirational OCTOBER 8, 2013

    Oct 7 11:37 PM

        by Russell S. Miller

      "Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ, were baptized into His death" (Rom.6:3)?

      It is a sad commentary indeed that after 2000 years the vast majority in fundamentalism still labors under the so-called "great commission" and, consequently, is manifestly confused and divided over the subject of water baptism. However this "baptism" of which Paul speaks here in Romans 6:3 is so absolutely absent of water that most of those who water baptize fail to see that believers in the dispensation of grace are actually "baptized into His death". This is why Paul can write in Galatians 2:20:

      "I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave Himself for me."

      And not only that, but the Apostle further states that it is the old Adamic nature in all of us that was crucified with Christ:

      "Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with Him, THAT THE BODY OF SIN MIGHT BE DESTROYED, THAT HENCEFORTH WE SHOULD NOT SERVE SIN" (Rom.6:6).

      And what's more, in this baptism, "...the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world" (Gal.6:14).

      Furthermore, the Apostle Paul writes by divine inspiration in I Corinthians 12:13 that upon believing in the Lord Jesus Christ we are baptized into the Body of Christ:

      "For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit." And this was revealed to Paul "by the revelation of Jesus Christ" (Gal.1:11,12).

      We have been so completely identified with the Lord Jesus Christ in His death, burial and resurrection that Paul goes on in Romans 6 to declare:

      "Therefore we are buried with Him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life" (Rom.6:4).

      No wonder the Apostle exhorts:

      "God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ" (Gal.6:14).

      Religion is detrimental to your well-being!  Religion is
       False! Religion is the reason why many unbelievers refuse God and Christ! Religion is dead!  Religion is Satan’s buddy!  Religion is destroying the faith of  many!  Religion was NAILED TO THE CROSS, AND THE ENMITY THEREOF! We who have trusted Christ are a New Creation which God did, and He placed us into the Body of Christ.

       Therefore, it is the responsibility of each and every member of the Body of Christ to be a good soldier, and TO PUT ON THE WHOLE ARMOUR OF GOD, THAT  YE MAY BE ABLE TO WITHSTAND IN THE EVIL DAY, AND HAVING DONE ALL, TO STAND!  (Eph. 6:13

      This mailing is for members who have requested and /or subscribed to our mailing list,

      Welcome if you have made a decision to join with us!
      "All graphics and articles used and exchanged on this list are intended solely
      for personal, noncommercial use only."

      Please don't hesitate to contact US if there is any way WE can be of help, or encouragement to you. You are special to US, and WE will try to help you walk through the problems you are facing in your life and be victorious. God loves you, and wants to live HIS life through you.  Paris  Phil. 2:13
      Phone 1 623 546 8866

      Our Purpose and Mission

      The purpose of this ministry
      "Grace and the Truth" is to be a positive force in winning lost souls to Christ; and to enhance fellowship, to encourage, to strengthen, and to establish Christians who are committed to the truths in the Word of God. It is not the purpose of this ministry to rule over any local church or to establish a denomination, to be sectarian, or to be competitive with any organization. We promote personal Bible study for faith practice, and fellowship.
      As we go forward with this purpose, We want to encourage you to study the Word, for help in this area subscribe to our in-depth daily devotions.   They are sure to "enhance fellowship," "encourage," "strengthen" and help "establish" us as Christians. We love you and our hope is in Christ.
      (Col 1:27  ......... which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.)