40310THE DOCTRINE OF SUBSTITUTION BY Robert Hanna ~Grace Daily Inspirational ~ OCTOBER 7, 2013

    Oct 6, 2013

      BY  Robert Hanna

      Scripture Reading: Romans 4:25; 5: I

      "Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures" (1 Cor. 15:3b). The guilt of transgression was ours, but the punishment was suffered by Him "who His own self bare our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by Whose stripes ye were healed" (I Peter 2:24). Human reasoning does not accept this astounding truth. Civil courts do not operate on such a principle, which would never be recognized as either moral or just. Finite intelligence cannot conceive of punishment being rendered by a loving God, even against the guilty ---much less against an innocent victim in substitution.

      But this is altogether GOD'S doing. God created man. Man turned against God. For fellowship to be restored there must be a reconciliation between the parties involved, the offender and the offended. Since God is not only the victim but also the judge, His is the power to assign guilt and render punishment. We do not understand vicarious sacrifice; we must simply, by faith, receive and cherish the newness of life bestowed by the grace of God in providing it. "[He] was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification. Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ."

      Such is the miracle of love and grace by "God our Saviour; Who will have [wishes] ALL MEN to be saved, and to come to the knowledge of the truth... Who gave Himself a ransom FOR ALL" (I Timothy 2:4, 6).

      Yes, 'tis sweet to trust in Jesus,
      Just from sin and self to cease;
      Just from Jesus simply taking
      Life and rest, and joy and peace.
      I'm so glad I learned to trust Thee,
      Precious Jesus, Saviour, Friend;
      And I know that Thou art with me,
      Wilt be with me to the end!

      Should this Inspirational be a blessing and encouragement to you, why not send to a friend, coworker or, to your loved one. The Word of God is so needed in our troubled USA.  We are loosing a great many of our privileges the founding fathers of our great county have protected us by the Constitution of America, there is no country in the world as great as America. Let's stand up and take back our roots.

      This mailing is for members who have requested and /or subscribed to our mailing list,

      Welcome if you have made a decision to join with us!
      "All graphics and articles used and exchanged on this list are intended solely
      for personal, noncommercial use only."

      Please don't hesitate to contact US if there is any way WE can be of help, or encouragement to you. You are special to US, and WE will try to help you walk through the problems you are facing in your life and be victorious. God loves you, and wants to live HIS life through you.  Paris  Phil. 2:13
      Phone 1 623 546 8866

      Our Purpose and Mission

      The purpose of this ministry
      "Grace and the Truth" is to be a positive force in winning lost souls to Christ; and to enhance fellowship, to encourage, to strengthen, and to establish Christians who are committed to the truths in the Word of God. It is not the purpose of this ministry to rule over any local church or to establish a denomination, to be sectarian, or to be competitive with any organization. We promote personal Bible study for faith practice, and fellowship.
      As we go forward with this purpose, We want to encourage you to study the Word, for help in this area subscribe to our in-depth daily devotions.   They are sure to "enhance fellowship," "encourage," "strengthen" and help "establish" us as Christians. We love you and our hope is in Christ.
      (Col 1:27  ......... which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.)