40309Sunlite Saturday Night!

  • Arlene Caraway
    Oct 5, 2013
      Hello Prayer Partners,

      My Photo

      This is your weekly reminder to listen to the Broadcast of Sunlite Saturday Night. This is a broadcast of music, talk, and prayer. e-mail your prayer request
      early to Radio Pastor Allan Winters
      sunlitebroadcasting@... Pastor will be praying for all the prayer needs you have sent in during the week as well as any you may send in before the scheduled time today on the Broadcast tonight the regular Computer  address is. at www.sunlite-radio.com  We also have a new Spreaker address for smart phones and I pads. this link changes every week for each broadcast, Here is tonight's Link  http://www.spreaker.com/user/sunlite/sunlite_saturday_night_10_5_2013   but the broadcast is always recorded for your convenience,so you can hear it later if your busy. The Broadcast time is 7:00 P.M. CST Pastor Allan will be bringing a message from the word of God as well. Have a great day and God bless all of you.

      Arlene Caraway
      Sunlite Ministries
      www.sunlite-radio.com

      <'}}}><
      Joshua 24:15 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
      We Support our Troops God Bless America
      Matt 24-34 Until the whole world hears

    • Show all 21 messages in this topic