40307THE MIGHTY CREATOR! By Pastor Paul Hume ~Grace Daily Inspirational ~ OCTOBER 6, 2013 ,

  • PARIS
    Oct 6, 2013

      THE MIGHTY CREATOR!
      By Pastor Paul Hume

      Scripture Reading: Gen. 1:1; Rev. 4:11; Col. 1:16-17

      A small girl who lived in a remote section of the country was receiving her first Bible instruction at the hands of her elderly grandmother, and the old lady was reading the child the story of the creation. After the story had been finished, the little girl seemed lost in thought. "Well, dear," said the grandmother, "what do you think of it?" "Oh, I love it. It's so exciting," exclaimed the youngster. "You never know what God is going to do next!"

      How thrilling it is to know that the visible and invisible elements of this universe and world of ours is the product of the perfect and only Creator: God the Father in the Person of His Son by the agency of the Holy Spirit! How sodden and sterile is the popular so-called "scientific" hypothesis that this universe and our world is simply the product of evolving matter with energy to motivate it! Nay! It is refreshing to be anchored to the "old landmarks" of the Truth and declare, "Thou art worthy, 0 Lord, to receive glory, and honor, and power: for Thou hast created all things, and for Thy pleasure they are and were created" (Rev. 4:11). View the Sovereign Creator:

      "The great God was all alone amid the awful silence of His own vast universe. But even at that time, if time it could be called, God was sovereign. He might create or not create according to His own good pleasure. He might create this way or that way; He might create one world or one million worlds, and who was there to resist His will? He might call into existence a million different creatures and place them on absolute equality, endowing them with the same faculties and placing them in the same environment; or, He might create a million creatures each differing from the others, and possessing nothing in common save their creature hood, and who was there to challenge His right? If He so pleased, He might call into existence a world so immense that its dimensions were utterly beyond finite computation; and were He so disposed, He might create an organism so small that nothing but the most powerful micro-scope would reveal its existence to human eyes." (A.W. Pink). Are you part of His new creation?

      Dear Lord,
      I thank You and praise You for Your great grace toward me.
      May I increasingly know the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ,
      through a growing relationship with Him.
      May I become an instrument of Your grace in the lives of others,
      all for Your glory and honor, in Jesus name, Amen.

      Thoughtfor the Week

      "Parents, what are your children learning from your worship? Do they see the same excitement as when you go to a basketball game? Do they see you prepare for worship as you do for a vacation? Do they see you hungry to arrive, seeking the face of the Father? Or do they see you content to leave the way you came?.....They are watching. Believe me. They are watching." - Max Lucado

      GraceNTheTruth@...

      This mailing is for members who have requested and /or subscribed to our mailing list,

      CLICK BELOW
          PLEASE ADDME TO YOUR EMAIL AND DEVOTIONS
          PLEASE REMOVEME

      Welcome if you have made a decision to join with us!

      Please don't hesitate to contact US if there is any way WE can be of help, or encouragement to you. You are special to US, and WE will try to help you walk through the problems you are facing in your life and be victorious. God loves you, and wants to live HIS life through you.  Paris  Phil. 2:13
      Phone 1 623 546 8866

      Our Purpose and Mission

      The purpose of this ministry
      "Grace and the Truth" is to be a positive force in winning lost souls to Christ; and to enhance fellowship, to encourage, to strengthen, and to establish Christians who are committed to the truths in the Word of God. It is not the purpose of this ministry to rule over any local church or to establish a denomination, to be sectarian, or to be competitive with any organization. We promote personal Bible study for faith practice, and fellowship.
      As we go forward with this purpose, We want to encourage you to study the Word, for help in this area subscribe to our in-depth daily devotions.   They are sure to "enhance fellowship," "encourage," "strengthen" and help "establish" us as Christians. We love you and our hope is in Christ.
      (Col 1:27  ......... which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.)