40305Praise God with us for this new and happy Occasion!

  • Arlene Caraway
    Oct 3, 2013
      This came in from Rosemary, she wrote:
      She was so excited I have the correct information now. Hallelujah!

      Arlene, requesting prayers for my son's daughter  who went in labor this
      morning in California. We have not heard anything today, but not thinking
      that anything is wrong. Also requesting prayers for my son, who is
      flying right now to California to greet his new grandson. Praise be to God.
      Love
      Rosemary
      Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Thank you Jesus for this new baby boy! Glory, to God. Lord we know all the doctors and nurses have great wisdom and knowledge concerning Rosemary's granddaughter, the baby and her son's flight to California. I decree: no complications, and no mistakes. Let this be a easy birth. We know Rosemary's Son is having a safe flight thank you Jesus. Blessed be your holy name. Were all rejoicing with you Rosemary and the entire family. Be sure and let us know when he's born. Glory!!!!! Thank you Jesus amen and amen.

      Arlene Caraway
      Sunlite Ministries

      Joshua 24:15 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
      We Support our Troops God Bless America!
      Matt 24-34 Until the whole world hears!