40304Please agree with us for all of them

  • Arlene Caraway
    Oct 3, 2013
      This came in please agree with us.
      David Nelson goes to OUR tues night biblestudy.  HIS Mother Sadie Nelson NEEDS a MEDICAL HEALING.  SHE is SICK RIGHT NOW.

      MY sister's friend Lavonne Spencer has 4 TUMORS on HER LIVER.  MAYBE IN BILE DUCTS/BOWEL.      GOD BLESS YOU.  Wayne and Jenn
      Praise you Jesus, blessed be your holy name Jesus. We come in to your Courts with Praise and thanksgiving. You are the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. The Great I AM that I AM.
      We send the word to Sadie, Nelson's mother and  Lavonne Spencer who the Dr.'s say has 4 Tumors on her liver or Bile Ducks Bowel. No weapon formed against any of you will prosper and every negative tongue that rises up against you shall be cast down. For we have the promises of God Almighty. Healing is the children's bread we bind every Tumor and condition in in Lavonne now! and we decree: They are healed for your word says so! Every spirit of infirmity, we take Authority over you and render you POWERLESS from coming against these children of God. For it is written: By the stripes of Jesus over 2000 years again, the price was paid once and for all! You are all healed. Hallelujah! Praise the name of Jesus, thank you for the cross Lord, thank you for all the stripes on your back for all our healing. We adore you and worship you Lord Jesus. You are the Prince of Peace, our soon coming King. Beside you Jesus there is no other God. You are the way, the truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by you. Every knee shall bow, every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord! To the Glory of God the Father. Glory! We know all the Doctors and Surgeons have great wisdom and knowledge concerning these Saints of God. We expect good reports and we all agree. Amen
      Arlene Caraway
      Sunlite Ministries

      Joshua 24:15 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
      We Support our Troops God Bless America!
      Matt 24-34 Until the whole world hears!