40301GOD’S JUST JUDGMENT'S ~Grace Dai ly Inspirational ~ OCTOBER 3, 2013

  • PARIS
    Oct 2, 2013

      GOD’S JUST JUDGMENTS
      by C. R. Stam

      "We are sure that the judgment of God is according to truth..."

      The first 15 verses of Romans 2 always make me think of our Lord’s dealings with the rich young ruler of Luke 18:18,19. "Good Master," the ruler had said, "what shall I do to inherit eternal life?"

      The Lord answered in effect: "Why do you call Me good? There is none good but God, so if I am good I must be God. But do you want to know what to do to inherit eternal life? Simply obey the Law, the Ten Commandments."

      Our Lord, of course, was trying to show the young man that it was impossible to earn salvation by doing good. To keep the Law was impossible for any child of fallen Adam, and breaking the Law could only bring condemnation. Now this absolute justice is the basis for the believer’s confidence in God.

      It is wonderful to know that God does not merely pity sinners and smuggle them into heaven if they are sorry. If He did, someone in heaven could point an accusing finger at this writer and say: "What, you here!" Thank God, He has rather taken us before the bar of justice, pronouncing us guilty, but has stepped down, as it were, to pay the penalty for our sins Himself, then justly declaring us righteous! This is why salvation, in Scripture, is based upon Christ’s payment of our just debt. This is why Rom. 3:24 declares that believers are "justified freely, by His grace, through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus."

      "That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness, unto eternal life, by Jesus Christ our Lord" (Rom. 5:21).

      "Heavenly Father, thank you for my country, the United States of America, the only country in the world founded upon religious freedom and your Word. Thank you for our founding fathers, Lord, who looked to you for guidance to develop the kind of government that would be pleasing to you. We need your wisdom to safeguard our freedom. May the light of your word run swiftly throughout our country, and your love burn brightly in our land. Give us a rebirth of freedom, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, Amen."

      The Word of God is so needed in our troubled world.  It is our heart at  GRACE AND THE TRUTH and mission to reach as many people as we possibly can TO SHARE with them the Word of God and all that the Lord Jesus Christ has done for members of the body of Christ.  Should this Inspirational be a blessing and encouragement to you, why not send to a friend, coworker or.

      GraceNTheTruth@...

      This mailing is for members who have requested and /or subscribed to our mailing list,

      CLICK BELOW
          PLEASE ADDME TO YOUR EMAIL AND DEVOTIONS
          PLEASE REMOVEME

      Welcome if you have made a decision to join with us!

      Please don't hesitate to contact US if there is any way WE can be of help, or encouragement to you. You are special to US, and WE will try to help you walk through the problems you are facing in your life and be victorious. God loves you, and wants to live HIS life through you.  Paris  Phil. 2:13
      Phone 1 623 546 8866

      Our Purpose and Mission

      The purpose of this ministry
      "Grace and the Truth" is to be a positive force in winning lost souls to Christ; and to enhance fellowship, to encourage, to strengthen, and to establish Christians who are committed to the truths in the Word of God. It is not the purpose of this ministry to rule over any local church or to establish a denomination, to be sectarian, or to be competitive with any organization. We promote personal Bible study for faith practice, and fellowship.
      As we go forward with this purpose, We want to encourage you to study the Word, for help in this area subscribe to our in-depth daily devotions.   They are sure to "enhance fellowship," "encourage," "strengthen" and help "establish" us as Christians. We love you and our hope is in Christ.
      (Col 1:27  ......... which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.)