40298THE APOSTLE OF GRACE, by Russell S. Miller, ,~Grace Daily Inspirational ~ , OCTOBER 2, 2013 , ,

  • PARIS
    Oct 1, 2013

        THE APOSTLE OF GRACE
        by Russell S. Miller

          "How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter. Of such an one will I glory: yet of myself I will not glory, but in mine infirmities" (IICor.12:4,5).

      When the world was ripe for the judgment of God to fall upon it, the Lord Jesus Christ in mercy and grace reached down to save "the chief of sinners," and in so doing God "shewed forth all longsuffering" to a lost and dying world.

      "And [Saul] trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do?" (Acts 9:6).

      It is most touching, after being caught up to the third heaven (IICor.12:1-7), that this once proud Pharisee should speak most humbly of the Christ who had saved him from such an eternal loss, making him "the Apostle of grace." In a number of passages Paul speaks with such gratitude of the matchless grace of God and his own unworthiness:

      "For ye have heard of my conversation in time past in the Jews religion, how that beyond measure I persecuted the church of God, and wasted it:

      "And profited in the Jews religion above many my equals in mine own nation, being more exceedingly zealous of the traditions of my fathers" (Gal.1:13,14).

      "For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.

      "But by the grace of God I am what I am: and His grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me" (ICor.15:9,10).

      In Ephesians 3:7, the Apostle tells us that he is "made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God, given unto me by the effectual working of His power.

      "Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ" (Eph.3:8).

      And Paul's apostleship is further confirmed in I Timothy 2:7:

      "Whereunto I am ordained a preacher, and an apostle, (I speak the truth in Christ, and lie not;) a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and verity."

      The theme of Paul's epistles is "Grace be to you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ" (Eph.1:2). This is why Paul is "the Apostle of grace."

          Our Purpose andMission

      The ministry of "Grace and The Truth" has the purpose of encouraging Christians to believe what God says.

      Message  "CHRIST" Rom. 16:25, Col. 1:28
      Material   "All Scripture, 2 Tim. 3:16, 17
      Method   "Rightly Dividing The Word of Truth, 2 Tim. 2:15
      Mission   "To Make All See"  Eph. 3:9

      "But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ." Eph.2:13.

      We arededicated to helping Christians to a fuller knowledge of Him, and the Grace of God. Until we all come into the Unity, Ephesians 4:13 "Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ:"

      We are wiling to help you on this journey just give us a call,  1 623 546 8866, Paris

      Would you like to help this ministry? Consider trying to get one other person to subscribe to the GRACE DAILY INSPIRATIONAL.  This worldwide ministry asks for no funds and is sent to glorify our precious Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, AND TO HELP YOU TO GROW IN GRACE AND KNOWLEDGE.

      GraceNTheTruth@...

      This mailing is for members who have requested and /or subscribed to our mailing list,

      Welcome if you have made a decision to join with us!