search by ?

  • Keven Fedirko
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6 12:52 PM
      I lost some files, and am in the process of trying to rebuild my
      Aperture project back from various archives. Is there a way to have
      Aperture filter by "edited externally" - I would like to try and
      reclaim the Photoshop'ed versions, which at the moment are totally
      absent from the Aperture project that I ended up getting rebuilt.

      k.