Getting control over Aperture libraries etc.

  • Victoria L. Herring
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2007
      I now have a master Aperture Library for 2007 but before doing that I
      had, last year, several separate libraries for different purposes and
      now it's rather hard [even if I put info in Comments and name a
      folder into which each is placed] to find things...so my Q is this =
      as I have time and space, wouldn't it make sense to export all the
      projects for 2006 and then create a new Aperture 2006 library and
      import all those? in other words cut down to one Library for each
      year rather than several for various purposes? I now have enough
      space to have libraries and backups and just want to get some order
      out of all this -- if I could index the library via CDFinder that
      would be fine, but one can't so there's really no way of being sure
      of what is in the library.
      --
      Victoria L. Herring, Attorney, Travel Research & Photography site,
      <http://www.JourneyZing.com>; Online Gallery at