Re: [aperture] Coupon

  • Ronald Leppke
    Message 1 of 22 , May 15, 2006
      I was also at the Apple store looking at the 17 MBP. I am expecting to combine the coupon with the "friends" (empolyee) discount on the 17 MBP. I specifically tested the two finger tap to get the contextual menu, i.e., a right click and it worked fine. The Apple store employee was not aware of this feature.

      On May 15, 2006, at 6:07 PM, David Taylor wrote:

      I just went and left about a pint of drool all over a 17" MacBook Pro
      at our local Apple store.

      ...and, of course my 17 1.67 (below) is for sale

      Ron

      Ronald D. Leppke, Ed.D.

      RDL Associates

      17 inch 1.67 GHz G4 PowerBook

      1.5 GB DDR SDRAM

      Mac OS X 10.4.6, Build 8l127  (Tiger)

      Safari Version 2.0.3 (417.9.3)

      lepprd@...

    • jimmy_yu
      Message 2 of 22 , May 15, 2006
        Ron,

        Does it say if it's possible to use the coupon in a store other than
        the regular apple.com store? I know with the ipod settlement coupon
        codes, you could only use it at the regular apple store (ie, no edu or
        govt stores).

        Jimmy

        --- In aperture@yahoogroups.com, Ronald Leppke <lepprd@...> wrote:

        > I was also at the Apple store looking at the 17 MBP. I am expecting
        > to combine the coupon with the "friends" (empolyee) discount on the
        > 17 MBP. I specifically tested the two finger tap to get the
        > contextual menu, i.e., a right click and it worked fine. The Apple
        > store employee was not aware of this feature.
        >

        > On May 15, 2006, at 6:07 PM, David Taylor wrote:
        >
        > > I just went and left about a pint of drool all over a 17" MacBook Pro
        > > at our local Apple store.
        >
        > ...and, of course my 17 1.67 (below) is for sale
        >
        > Ron
        >

        > Ronald D. Leppke, Ed.D.
        > RDL Associates
        > 17 inch 1.67 GHz G4 PowerBook
        > 1.5 GB DDR SDRAM
        > Mac OS X 10.4.6, Build 8l127 (Tiger)
        > Safari Version 2.0.3 (417.9.3)
        >
        > lepprd@...

      • robert a. staehle
        Message 3 of 22 , May 15, 2006
          "E-coupons are not redeemable on Apple Online Stores that serve
          institutions."

          The above is from the coupon I received today.