Re: [aperture] Sepia & Black and White

  • Alejandro (Alex) Rodriguez
    Message 1 of 22 , May 13 3:31 PM
      On my machine the results look good however I will know how the
      printed images look later this week, I just sent a batch of images to
      white house for printing.

      Alex

      On May 10, 2006, at 2:58 PM, Debbi wrote:

      > Do any of you use it in Aperture and it so, how do you think it
      > compares to Photoshop or another plug-in? I usually use Greg Gorman's
      > method in Photoshop, but I have never actually printed anything with
      > it.
      > Debbi
      > --
      > Debbi in California
      > http://www.pbase.com/debbi
      >
      > Whoever said 'money can't buy happiness' never met a camera they
      > loved!
    • Debbi
      Message 2 of 22 , May 13 5:09 PM
        Thank Alex, on both answers!
        Debbi

        --
        Debbi in California
        http://www.pbase.com/debbi

        Whoever said 'money can't buy happiness' never met a camera they loved!
      • Ronald Leppke
        Message 3 of 22 , May 15 2:28 PM
          I just now received my coupon request response:

          Thank you for participating in the Aperture Customer Program promotion.  Attached is your e-coupon code, valid at the online Apple Store  www.apple.com/smallbusiness/store.

          Ron

          Ronald D. Leppke, Ed.D.

          RDL Associates

          17 inch 1.67 GHz G4 PowerBook

          1.5 GB DDR SDRAM

          Mac OS X 10.4.6, Build 8l127  (Tiger)

          Safari Version 2.0.3 (417.9.3)

          lepprd@...

        • Debbi

            Message 5 of 22 , May 15 6:07 PM
              Mine just came too!

              I just went and left about a pint of drool all over a 17" MacBook Pro
              at our local Apple store. Guess I have until September 30, 2006 when
              the coupon expires to summon up the courage. I wish the Adobe apps
              were already Universal.

              David
              --
              David W. Taylor, Detayls
              www.detayls.com

              On May 15, 2006, at 3:44 PM, Debbi wrote:

              > Thanks for sharing it Ron. What do you have your eye on?
              > Debbi
              >

              >> I just now received my coupon request response:
              >>

              >>> Thank you for participating in the Aperture Customer Program
              >>> promotion. Attached is your e-coupon code, valid at the online
              >>> Apple Store www.apple.com/smallbusiness/store.
              >>
              >> Ron
              >>

              >> Ronald D. Leppke, Ed.D.
              >> RDL Associates
              >> 17 inch 1.67 GHz G4 PowerBook
              >> 1.5 GB DDR SDRAM
              >> Mac OS X 10.4.6, Build 8l127 (Tiger)
              >> Safari Version 2.0.3 (417.9.3)
              >>
              >> lepprd@...
              >
              > --
              > Debbi in California
              > http://www.pbase.com/debbi
              >
              > Whoever said 'money can't buy happiness' never met a camera they
              > loved!

              > Visit your group "aperture" on the web.

            • Ronald Leppke
              Message 6 of 22 , May 15 7:04 PM
                I was also at the Apple store looking at the 17 MBP. I am expecting to combine the coupon with the "friends" (empolyee) discount on the 17 MBP. I specifically tested the two finger tap to get the contextual menu, i.e., a right click and it worked fine. The Apple store employee was not aware of this feature.

                On May 15, 2006, at 6:07 PM, David Taylor wrote:

                I just went and left about a pint of drool all over a 17" MacBook Pro
                at our local Apple store.

                ...and, of course my 17 1.67 (below) is for sale

                Ron

                Ronald D. Leppke, Ed.D.

                RDL Associates

                17 inch 1.67 GHz G4 PowerBook

                1.5 GB DDR SDRAM

                Mac OS X 10.4.6, Build 8l127  (Tiger)

                Safari Version 2.0.3 (417.9.3)

                lepprd@...

              • jimmy_yu
                Message 7 of 22 , May 15 9:15 PM
                  Ron,

                  Does it say if it's possible to use the coupon in a store other than
                  the regular apple.com store? I know with the ipod settlement coupon
                  codes, you could only use it at the regular apple store (ie, no edu or
                  govt stores).

                  Jimmy

                  --- In aperture@yahoogroups.com, Ronald Leppke <lepprd@...> wrote:

                  > I was also at the Apple store looking at the 17 MBP. I am expecting
                  > to combine the coupon with the "friends" (empolyee) discount on the
                  > 17 MBP. I specifically tested the two finger tap to get the
                  > contextual menu, i.e., a right click and it worked fine. The Apple
                  > store employee was not aware of this feature.
                  >

                  > On May 15, 2006, at 6:07 PM, David Taylor wrote:
                  >
                  > > I just went and left about a pint of drool all over a 17" MacBook Pro
                  > > at our local Apple store.
                  >
                  > ...and, of course my 17 1.67 (below) is for sale
                  >
                  > Ron
                  >

                  > Ronald D. Leppke, Ed.D.
                  > RDL Associates
                  > 17 inch 1.67 GHz G4 PowerBook
                  > 1.5 GB DDR SDRAM
                  > Mac OS X 10.4.6, Build 8l127 (Tiger)
                  > Safari Version 2.0.3 (417.9.3)
                  >
                  > lepprd@...

                • robert a. staehle
                  Message 8 of 22 , May 15 10:10 PM
                    "E-coupons are not redeemable on Apple Online Stores that serve
                    institutions."

                    The above is from the coupon I received today.