Re: [aperture] performance was(Aperture and 17" MBP)

  • Mitch Aunger
    Message 1 of 4 , May 8, 2006
      sorry - i meant to say it was the PPC version but forgot.

      On May 8, 2006, at 12:44 PM, Alejandro (Alex) Rodriguez wrote:

      Intel iMac?

      Mitch Aunger wrote:
      Does the size of the library matter in terms of performance?

      I've got about 45gig now in the library and tho 1.1.1 is much better
      in terms of performance, it still takes forever to open some albums -
      especially smart ones.

      I'm using the 20" imac G5 with 1.5 gb RAM

      Thanks!

      On May 8, 2006, at 10:45 AM, Stan Bonis wrote:

      I received my new 17" MacBook Pro earlier today. After porting my
      programs to it, I ran Aperture 1.1 and have to say that I was
      pleasantly surpeised at its speed. I have a whole lot of re-exploring
      of Aperture now that I don't have to "wait" for spinning pinwheels!

      Stan

      Image processing software Image processing Digital image processing
      Image processing system Mentor graphics Embossed graphics

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS