Re: [aperture] OT tripods for macro

  • Yann Nicolas
    Message 1 of 11 , May 1 10:13 PM
      Depending on the weight of the camera, I'd recommend a Gitzo 11xx (D70s/30D) or 12xx (D2x/1D) series with a short center column (to get really, really low) or/and a leveling column.  And a good ballhead as well.  I absolutely love the RRS (Really Right Stuff) BH-40 and custom plates.  Can't go wrong.

      Oh and if you do plant macro, get yourself a plamp from Wimberley.  :-)

      ...back to Aperture.

      /y

      On 4/30/06, Debbi < corkie@...> wrote:
      May I ask those who do macro work to recommend a good tripod? Anyone
      use Novoflex?
      Debbi
      --
      Debbi in California
      http://www.pbase.com/debbi

      Whoever said 'money can't buy happiness' never met a camera they loved!

      Image processing software Image processing Digital image processing
      Image processing system Mentor graphics Embossed graphics

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      --
      /yann
    • Alejandro Rodriguez