Re: [aperture] Update coming up

  • Debbi
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 14, 2006
      Re: [aperture] Update coming up
      Does anyone know when this is coming out? Ver 1.1
      Thanks,
      Debbi
      --

      Debbi in California
      http://www.pbase.com/debbi

      Whoever said 'money can't buy happiness' never met a camera they loved!
    • Thomas Tukker
      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 14, 2006
        This month.

        --- In aperture@yahoogroups.com, Debbi <corkie@...> wrote:

        > Does anyone know when this is coming out? Ver 1.1
        > Thanks,
        > Debbi
        > --
        > Debbi in California
        > http://www.pbase.com/debbi
        >
        > Whoever said 'money can't buy happiness' never met a camera they loved!

      • Alejandro (Alex) Rodriguez

          Message 4 of 13 , Mar 14, 2006
            Thanks guys!
            Debbi

            --
            Debbi in California
            http://www.pbase.com/debbi

            Whoever said 'money can't buy happiness' never met a camera they loved!
          • Marko B.
            Message 5 of 13 , Mar 15, 2006
              As long it will work.
              Maybe the min. config will be quad G5 or dual intel 3 GHz :)

              m.