Re: [aperture] File Sizes

  • railographer
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 18, 2006
      I've just tried that - The true size of a 16 bit file is around 3 MB.

      I've also managed to check out the actual files in the Aperture
      library. The file info reports the expected 1.5 MB size, while
      Aperture insists it's 35 MB. I'm happy now that it's just a bug in
      Aperture that doesn't update the record of file size when the image
      is modified in Photoshop.

      Thanks for your help.

      Duncan