Re: [aperture] Different sites from Aperture and Lightroom

  • Stroller
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 13, 2006
      On 13 Jan 2006, at 12:20, Thomas Tukker wrote:

      > I have to say I prefer the Aperture proof HTML over Adobes.
      > Check it out:
      >
      > www.thomastukker.com/aperture
      > www.thomastukker.com/lightroom

      I would say that the lack of thumbnails on the Lightroom pages make
      it useless for many people? Or is that an option? I'm sure it will be
      in the future - I have this idea that Photoshop or ImageReady already
      offers the facility to export pages of thumbnails as html.

      You say the image quality is lower in the Lightroom due to colour &
      stretching - I'd imagine that if you were to mention this in the
      Lightroom forums [1] then it'd get fixed for release.

      Stroller.

      [1] http://www.macromedia.com/cfusion/webforums/forum/categories.cfm?
      forumid=72&catid=589