Re: Timing issues on slideshow presentation

  • iconimage2002
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26, 2012
      Can you tell us more about what Theme you are using, and what your Default setting are set to. If you have "Fit slideshow to main audio track selected" that overrides your manual input. I would start by deleting you music. To do that click on the green area around your thumbnails, and hit Delete. Do this for both pieces of music and then drag in the one you want. Depending on your settings, the two soundtracks could be causing some conflicts as well. Let us know how it works out.

      Paul