unsupported image format

  • BonBon
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 13, 2012
      Hi, I just bought a Nikon D7000. When I load RAW images into Aperture (Version 2.1.4) and click on them, I get a "unsupported image format" and see no image. I never had this problem with my Nikon D-80 RAW files. Ideas?
    • Victoria L. Herring
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 13, 2012
        Aperture is up to ver. 3+ - check the Apple/Aperture site to see if your new camera is supported = bet it is not, but it might be easy to fix.
        On Apr 13, 2012, at 7:58 AM, BonBon wrote:

        Hi, I just bought a Nikon D7000. When I load RAW images into Aperture (Version 2.1.4) and click on them, I get a "unsupported image format" and see no image. I never had this problem with my Nikon D-80 RAW files. Ideas?

        VICTORIA L. HERRING
        , ph. 515-255-4475;  Travel research & Photography:  Images that will transport You,
        www.JourneyZing.com  and  Online Gallery  and  Attorney,
        Discrimination/Employment Law: www.HerringLaw.com

      • George Jardine
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 13, 2012
          The Nikon D7000 was released literally YEARS after Aperture 2.1.4.

          http://www.apple.com/aperture/specs/raw.html

          Current version of Aperture is 3.2.3.
        • Ron Lussier
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 13, 2012
            Are you using Aperture 3? Is your software fully updated?

            -----
            ron lussier
            lenscraft.com

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 13, 2012
              According to Apple's web site, the D7000 is only supported in Aperture 3.

              -----
              ron lussier
              lenscraft.com