New Group Member - Aperture Users at Yahoo.

  • Donald Reilly
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 21, 2012
      Hello Aperture Group,

      New Group Member

      I'm a Nikon DSLR shooter and have used Aperture for over 3 years.  I'm overall pleased with it, especially after release of 3.0.  I had a full hard drive problem that inhibited my activity for some time, but just upgraded to 750gb on my MacBook Pro.

      Overall, quite pleased with the adjustments features in Aperture.  But, I still have much to learn about file management features and processes, so will be interested to watch and participate in this group.

      nikon.don

      A day with your eye to a camera is like fresh, beautiful air.

    • davidbmoore
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 5, 2012
        Welcome Don

        I read these and sometimes comment, but not as active as others.   Curious about your library, is it referenced or managed.  Mine is referenced with the masters on an external Drobo.  My library  is on a 500gb internal HD on a Macbook pro and in its own volume away from other files.  Space is a problem in photography ....Im nearing the end of my 500gb drive usefulness and thinking of adding an SSD.

        Anyway welcome
        DBM

        David B. Moore

        C 480-751-7689