Mac OS X Lion Clean Install

  • Arjun Singhal
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3 2:57 AM
      Hi Friends

      I am a novice enthusiast of the Mac OS X Lion. And I just did a clean install of my system after using OS X Lion for 12 days. I've blogged some of my thoughts at

      You might find some valuable tips if you're looking to do a clean install of OS X Lion yourself, or if you're wanting to know how it feels to switch from Snow Leopard to the new operating system. Please do feel free to leave your comments. I will be most glad to reply to queries.

      You can also post your queries on my Facebook page or twitter them to me. (links below)

      regards,

      i'm using:
      Apple MacBook Pro Late 2008 Edition, 2.4 GHz, 6GB RAM, 500GB HDD@7200rpm, Mac OS 10.7
      Apple iPhone 3GS (White) 16GB
      Apple iPad 3G+WiFi 32GB
      Apple TV (First Generation) 160 GB attached to my Panasonic Viera 52in HD Plasma
      HP Mini 1210 TU wFull HD Display, 2GB RAM, 250GB HDD@7200rpm, Windows 7